• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rules: Reglas en Español

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
These rules are not officially supported by the MCGamer network, as well, already has a spanish translation, if you look at the rules. MCGamer cannot verify the accuracy of this translation and is requesting you remove the official "MCSG" Tag from in front of it and state that this is your own translation... Thanks so much! <3

German next?
German is already in the works by a member of staff...

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
These rules are not officially supported by the MCGamer network, as well, already has a spanish translation, if you look at the rules. MCGamer cannot verify the accuracy of this translation and is requesting you remove the official "MCGamer" Tag from in front of it and state that this is your own translation... Thanks so much! <3

German is already in the works by a member of staff...
Can I do swissgerman? Swissgerman has no official grammar, so everyone spells and writes things differently :D

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
I might translate the rules info french, as it is needed.
First, the process for writing/submitting a language, must go through myself, or be a rogue translation which is "use at your own risk". However, I am compiling them all in one section, in the Official rules. Translations there go through a process of reviewal to remove errors, if you wish to submit a translation, it should go to me, and will be reviewed by a member of staff for accuracy. This means a member of staff has to speak that specific language, and there has to be a need for it, so if I may ask you a question? Are there many non english speaking, french speaking MCSG players?

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
First, the process for writing/submitting a language, must go through myself, or be a rogue translation which is "use at your own risk". However, I am compiling them all in one section, in the Official rules. Translations there go through a process of reviewal to remove errors, if you wish to submit a translation, it should go to me, and will be reviewed by a member of staff for accuracy. This means a member of staff has to speak that specific language, and there has to be a need for it, so if I may ask you a question? Are there many non english speaking, french speaking MCSG players?
Considering I play CA, which since Canada has the split, there are 2 national languages (English and French) yes, there are quite a few people. IMO, I think translating the rules in french wouldnt be a "bad" idea, but it also wouldnt be needed by many.

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
Considering I play CA, which since Canada has the split, there are 2 national languages (English and French) yes, there are quite a few people. IMO, I think translating the rules in french wouldnt be a "bad" idea, but it also wouldnt be needed by many.
Could you perhaps give me an ratio of french to english speakers in canada?

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Could you perhaps give me an ratio of french to english speakers in canada?
Lets go on a regular CA game. (24 ppl total)

about 2-4 people every game speak french (give or take) making the ratio about 2 french speaking players for every 12 English players.

In Canada, almost 90% of people speak french a bit, so this is why I chose this.

SergioFire

Platinum
Reaction score
Gracias:D entonces si alguien hace spam de su canal y el 96% de su canal es de MCSG es legal?

Reaction score
i would say arabian but come on not that many arabians come on the forums

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
Gracias:D entonces si alguien hace spam de su canal y el 96% de su canal es de MCSG es legal?
No debes de hacer spam tu canal por ninguna razón. Si alguien te pregunta en el juego cual es el nombre de tu canal, sí lo puedes decir, y solamente una vez.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
I swear, soon someone will "translate" the rules into "bacca".. However I might translate them into Swedish if I can be bothered and if there's an "audience" for it.

SergioFire

Platinum
Reaction score
No debes de hacer spam tu canal por ninguna razón. Si alguien te pregunta en el juego cual es el nombre de tu canal, sí lo puedes decir, y solamente una vez.
Si tu dices "no puedo hacer team, estoy grabando" y te preguntan el canal, le puedes responder no?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci