• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ruined Kingdom

Opinion?

• Total voters
Reaction score
I'm sorry to say but it kinda looks like a slightly worse version of survival kingdom but I haven't had a chance to download it yet so my opinion may change when I do. :)

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
This map looks cool! However, it doesn't look like the terraforming is very consistent. I seems like some areas were like, "Let's terraform the crap out of it! We'll put so many awesome mountains in this area." In other areas, it seems as if they were practically untouched. Other than that, it's a good build.

Halo_0

Career
Reaction score
I actually think it is very good. Very simple, which kinda brings back that survival games feel. Good luck!

Emilind

Diamond
Reaction score
This map looks cool! However, it doesn't look like the terraforming is very consistent. I seems like some areas were like, "Let's terraform the crap out of it! We'll put so many awesome mountains in this area." In other areas, it seems as if they were practically untouched. Other than that, it's a good build.
Thanks for the feedback :)

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
What time is it? Map review time?!? whaatttt

ok so there are some aspects of the map I love and some I don't

I think the cornucopia looks great, its original, and just looks pretty awesome which is always a bonus :)

Most of the terraforming looks great although I feel it looks very default in some area's. The build quality looks very nice and I love one of the ruined areas in the screenshots? plus the dm arena looks nice and different from other maps.

Overall I do like this map but for me it feels a bit too close to survival kingdom.. would have preferred if it was a bit more different. I rate the map 6.5/10

Emilind

Diamond
Reaction score
What time is it? Map review time?!? whaatttt

ok so there are some aspects of the map I love and some I don't

I think the cornucopia looks great, its original, and just looks pretty awesome which is always a bonus :)

Most of the terraforming looks great although I feel it looks very default in some area's. The build quality looks very nice and I love one of the ruined areas in the screenshots? plus the dm arena looks nice and different from other maps.

Overall I do like this map but for me it feels a bit too close to survival kingdom.. would have preferred if it was a bit more different. I rate the map 6.5/10
Thanks for your honesty

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci