• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Royalty ♛

Status
Not open for further replies.

camui2001

Platinum
Reaction score
Royalty Clan Application.

Name:

My name is Seagh :)
IGN:

My IGN is Zeagh and it used to be 20p and way before that Camui2001, I was decent friends with Zethiz aswell before and we have played Hive SG Together one time when you were banned on MCSG :0 hehe. naughty boi.
Skypename:

Seagh.phoenix1 is my skype name.
I am currently 13 years of age.

I am living in the United Kingdom.
Wins:

25 wins (754 Legacy lb)
Games played:

160 Games played (6K Legacy lb ;( rip ratio) )
PvP strengths:

My PvP Strengths are basically my team work skills and how I work well with almost every person that I get along with, this is also another reason why I would like to join, because I like everyone that is in this clan :) .
PvP weaknesses:

My weaknesses is usually when I am cornered and I fined it hard to get out of them and when I am on fire it makes it even harder for me to rod spam (I can rod spam :) )
Previous clan experiences:

I have a lot of previous clan experiences and I would like this to be one of them that I really remember and enjoy because most of the clans that I have been in disband quite quickly unfortunately :( But I have a lot of clan experience since I have been here since 2012.
Why do you want to join Royalty:

I would like to join Royalty for more options and friends to play with and I would really like to get to know everybody.

Thank you for reading my Application.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score

Thread Status: Locked
If the owner of this Clan/Thread would like this thread to be reopened,
please PM a member of Staff. This clan thread shall be moved into
the Disbanded clans section due to inactivity.

DowGaming

Platinum
Reaction score

Name: My name is William
IGN: Comviq (my alt)
Skypename: william.dow1510
Wins: 19
Games played: 92
PvP strengths: Rod, Sword and Fns sometimes teams.
PvP weaknesses: Hackers, ice and water fights and turk teams
Previous clan experiences: My past clans: Intrepid, Horizon, Predation, Titonic, Inpirets and my main acc are on Vector and im Officer there :D
Why do you want to join Royalty: I want to join Royalty because when i saw this clan i realised it was Zethiz and Lifeyz that owned it, and then i said to myself: Oh this seem like a nice clan with good and nice people, so i decided to make a apply.
I also want to join because I can get new friends and play cw's for fun :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci