• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Royals (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson_Chicken

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft in-game name: lucas_rag

Age(11+ Slight Exceptions): 12

Wins (100+ Slight Exceptions): 52-53 but have only played about 180 games (This was my brother's account) I will prove my skill to you.

Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 8

PvP Strengths (What are you good at in PvP?): Swords, strafing taking on teams

PvP Weaknesses (What do you lack at PvP?) I don't know when to run, I can't take on teams of more than three

What is your Skype name? lucas_ragula

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak (Required to chat with us, but Skype is more preferable)?: Skype

Do you have a WORKING microphone? Yes

If you join the #Royals , will you dedicate at least 20 minutes of your time skyping with the Royals?: Yes.

If you like kricken , will you back off for Yured?: I don't like kricken to much :p
Accepted for trial member, add tkeller131 on Skype for an interview.

Minecraft in-game name: isaacbidisaac

Age(11+ Slight Exceptions): 11

Wins (100+ Slight Exceptions): 119 or 120 (Around there)

Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 8.5

PvP Strengths (What are you good at in PvP?): Turn around bow shots, a bow, tactically running, and f&s

PvP Weaknesses (What do you lack at PvP?) People who are good with a bow,teams more then 3 with pretty decent gear, and HAX

What is your Skype name? isaacbidisaac

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak (Required to chat with us, but Skype is more preferable)?: I have both, not to good with teamspeak.

Do you have a WORKING microphone? Yes, a computer mic.

If you join the #Royals , will you dedicate at least 20 minutes of your time skyping with the Royals?: Yup.

If you like kricken , will you back off for Yured?: Don't like her, trick question.

I may look kinda familiar, it is because I have applied before. I made it, and payed no attention. My apologies for that. I had gotten promoted in a different clan, and since it it has disband, you will be my new clan members. I will still skype with some of the other people, but mainly you.
Accepted, rank knights! Welcome to the clan! Add tkeller131 on Skype to be added to the clan chat.

xNovaXHDx

Career
Reaction score
Want to have a friendly Battle against Organization? If you do add me on skype: kemry.riggins

tkt24freak

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey, what's up Royals!

My name is tkt24freak/Axmor, if you may or may not know. I was stopping by to ask this clan if they would like to challenge Primeval to a 8v8 clan battle? We are not set out to find the strongest clans or the weakest clans, we merely come to every clan that we have yet to challenge. So we ask out of kindness if Royals would love to challenge Primeval to a clan battle. Please, if interested, PM me with a response. If you'd like, you may reply back on here as well.

Sincerely, tkt24freak/Axmor

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm sad to say this but, I'm leaving the clan, I've posted my resignation in the chat, if you want to see my reasons, ask me, I will give you the resignation post.

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
Sadly, I think the clan had broken up hopefully not for good, gg...

xNovaXHDx

Career
Reaction score
Hey, what's up Royals!

My name is tkt24freak/Axmor, if you may or may not know. I was stopping by to ask this clan if they would like to challenge Primeval to a 8v8 clan battle? We are not set out to find the strongest clans or the weakest clans, we merely come to every clan that we have yet to challenge. So we ask out of kindness if Royals would love to challenge Primeval to a clan battle. Please, if interested, PM me with a response. If you'd like, you may reply back on here as well.

Sincerely, tkt24freak/Axmor
Do you try to face every clan we do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci