• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Robe's Costume Making Skins

lse

Survivor
Reaction score
Ah almost forgot. Give my skin the personality of a "dark" (but not neccasrily evil) character. If you confused what I mean by that tell me.

MrRobe2390Kule

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: lse
Skin Details: Hey. I would like my skin to be a cool black guy. I would like him to wear jeans and a long sleeve cloak. Something like Kirito's cloak (but without the swords on the back) (http://kiritosword.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/kirito1.jpg) Also I would like the hair to be sort. Also can you make their be no mouth but if you think it looks to weird then you can put an expressionless mouth.

Thank you!
Here you go Ise hope you like it sorry if its not as you wanted it i am not good at making skins with cartoon cloths ok but still hope you like and tell your friends! :D plz

Attachments

MrRobe2390Kule

Tribute
Reaction score
Every 1 plz go on this server kuledud3.kuleland.com so i can see the skin i made for you people :D plz

jdudeisme

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Jdudeisme11
Detail: Black guy with gray polo and white khakis on and a red jacket over it

iKILLFTW

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: iKILLFTW
Skin Detailed: Could you make me a skin of a guy with brown hair wearing a beanie with hair showing. Then a red shirt but make the red not so bright. Then the shorts can be black with red and black shoes. Thanks :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci