• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Robe's Costume Making Skins

MrRobe2390Kule

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: iKILLFTW
Skin Detailed: Could you make me a skin of a guy with brown hair wearing a beanie with hair showing. Then a red shirt but make the red not so bright. Then the shorts can be black with red and black shoes. Thanks :)
What color beanie?

MrRobe2390Kule

Tribute
Reaction score
Skin Detailed: Could you make me a skin of a guy with brown hair wearing a beanie with hair showing. Then a red shirt but make the red not so bright. Then the shorts can be black with red and black shoes. Thanks :)
Here lets skype so you can tell me more ok :D My skype is robe2390

MrRobe2390Kule

Tribute
Reaction score
Here you gp hope you enjoy sorry if its not what you wanted i never made a skins with shorts before and like a 3D beanie or just on the skins? But here any way hope you enjoy and tell your friends about me! :D

Attachments

iKILLFTW

Tribute
Reaction score
Here you gp hope you enjoy sorry if its not what you wanted i never made a skins with shorts before and like a 3D beanie or just on the skins? But here any way hope you enjoy and tell your friends about me! :D
Perfect! Thank you so much. It was exactly what I what I wanted! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci