• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

/revote

good option

• Total voters

supermuddypuddle

Experienced
Reaction score
In the days when MCSGv2 was still in the works, Cow asked me to find a bunch of suggestions to put into the plugin. This was one of those suggestions. In response to this, both me, and Cow think that this is a completely unnecessary thing. People should be smart enough to vote for what they like the first time. I can also see this being abused by people constantly flipping around their votes around, especially at the last second.
well the problem with the voting system is
a) people can be stupid and accidentaly type /v 4 instead of .v 5
b) it can skip right before you put your vote in
c) people who dont want to vote for what they did vote for (voteswitchers) wont vote for that map in the first place like now (current version)

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In the days when MCSGv2 was still in the works, Cow asked me to find a bunch of suggestions to put into the plugin. This was one of those suggestions. In response to this, both me, and Cow think that this is a completely unnecessary thing. People should be smart enough to vote for what they like the first time. I can also see this being abused by people constantly flipping around their votes around, especially at the last second.
To be quite honest that was actually rather rude, everyone makes typos, I'm sure that you haven't gone through life without mis-clicking or typing.
And If you can only use it once, people can't flit between choices. If this cant happen, then the conformation command would be nice instead, a simple /yes /no.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
well the problem with the voting system is
a) people can be stupid and accidentaly type /v 4 instead of .v 5
b) it can skip right before you put your vote in
c) people who dont want to vote for what they did vote for (voteswitchers) wont vote for that map in the first place like now (current version)
Don't double post please. You can reply to multiple things in one post.

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
this is good but only be aloud to do it once

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You can add an anti-snipe, only allowing revoting before 15 seconds before the games start.

Zachary0614

Career
Reaction score
They could make it where you can only vote 2 times to fix a mistake so you aren't just trolling

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci