• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Revisiting is so strange...

Reaction score
Coming to this site now is so strange, like literally revisiting a place I lived at but has since move away. It's so nostalgic to see the sights again, but seeing how things have changed is both somber and tranquil. You remember the great memories you have there, and look upon how it is now. You're glad it's hanging around, giving the joys it gave to you to newcomers. I'm sure a lot of you retired veterans understand. I ran into this server only a few months into its existence, back in 2012, and it took me in, gave me an amazing community who welcomed me into the fray, and it stayed my home for the remainder of high school. Now I'm in college, working towards my future only able to occasionally come back. It's not the same as it once was, yet it will always be the same. The same memories and happiness playing into the early hours of the morning with a crazy group of friends who I never even met. Sharing stories, art, and games with this community was truly amazing.

I would've typed this in a status instead of a cheesy thread, but I had too much to say for the status to handle.
Anyway I really just came to say thanks to you guys at mcsg/mcgamer community and staff for making it such a memorable experience. Maybe I'll catch a few more games in the future.

-Ouch

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
:eek: a map maker i have not heard of before! Yea lots of people are wanting the 'old' mcsg, just look in the community corner and you see lots of people wanting the same thing as before. It's certainly different indeed

Reaction score
:eek: a map maker i have not heard of before! Yea lots of people are wanting the 'old' mcsg, just look in the community corner and you see lots of people wanting the same thing as before. It's certainly different indeed
Haha I'd imagine so, it's not that I want it to go back; it's just not mine anymore. It's still fun though to see how it has developed in new hands though, while looking back at the experience I had. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci