• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Revamped /disguise command!

MR_eMBoY

Tribute
Reaction score
I have an idea...What about : Can admins / developers do colour name in live game ( on the top of head and on tab list ) That will be awesome.

Ex0dUs101

Career
Reaction score
Idk if this has already been suggested, but maybe being able to /stat disguised players? and it Generates random stats in addition to the name.

becuase you can't /stat disguised people, which is a bit of a giveaway that they are disguised

Reaction score
Idk if this has already been suggested, but maybe being able to /stat disguised players? and it Generates random stats in addition to the name.

becuase you can't /stat disguised people, which is a bit of a giveaway that they are disguised
THIS ^

Ex0dUs101

Career
Reaction score
Hmm, Suppose

Still, changing it so your name doesn't appear in /stat and you're disguised character can be /stat-ed would help :)

xCutieKatx

Platinum
Reaction score
I love the /d feature on the MCSG servers. There are a few bugs that you should know about.
My IGN is xCutieKatx. Say that I do /d in the lobby. If my disguise name is disguisedplayer then there is a bug. If someone types my IGN in the chat box then it will show my disguise name in the lobby. It defeats the purpose of being in /d
Other than that this feature is amazing and I use it all the time.

H

HuntyB88

I honestly believe that /d is a useless command. This only benefits VIP players and above.

Ex0dUs101

Career
Reaction score
I honestly believe that /d is a useless command. This only benefits VIP players and above.
So you're telling me that people like Darkrai202 and Mr_Gears don't need it?

Players who are good, and people know thier good, whatever the means of knowing may be, then /d is a big help to them

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
So you're telling me that people like Darkrai202 and Mr_Gears don't need it?

Players who are good, and people know thier good, whatever the means of knowing may be, then /d is a big help to them
it honestly does more harm than good, tbh. because when you join a game it says "darkrai202 has joined" and then every 12 year old in the lobby goes "DARKRAI IS FDJKGYEROFGDFKJHG23T7345856348927". Which generates more attention than needed, lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci