• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reupload. Hacking Havoc

tommat6000

Experienced
Reaction score
But if it alerts all the mods then they would all come, you don't need 23 mods in a game only 1. teamspeak is free and the free version of bandicam is good enough for recording hackers, just leave teamspeak open all the time and when you see a hacker tab to teamspeak and poke a mod.
That's true, but as I said, not everyone (E.G - People who don't even play often/competitively/with others) have teamspeak or care enough to want to go through the process of recording and uploading evidence. This could just speed up the process.
And the alerts thing could be sorted, some kind of 'I'll go do it!' command for the mods :)

Zimlar

Platinum
Reaction score
I agree with a few things, but, I thing the /report command won't be a good idea, ¿Why? simply as it can be used to troll a lot. Nice Thread ;)

iamlebaws

Diamond
Reaction score
Let me re-phraise this: I think the current system for catching cheaters is inedequate, and would therefore appreciated my suggestions/acknoledgement of my complaint.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci