• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Return to Moonbase 9

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score
I would recommend that you update the chests again. This map is a really good map and has been really popular in V1 but i think the updated chests have let this map down. Not intended to start flame.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
I would recommend that you update the chests again. This map is a really good map and has been really popular in V1 but i think the updated chests have let this map down. Not intended to start flame.
The chests are like identical? if anything I have been let down by all the people complaining, we missed like two chests and people say I ruined the map

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score
The chests are like identical? if anything I have been let down by all the people complaining, we missed like two chests and people say I ruined the map
I was not intending to offend you the build is really good.

But those few chests are part of a major rout that a large amount of people take.
And 1 question y did u remove the enchant bottles?

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
I was not intending to offend you the build is really good.

But those few chests are part of a major rout that a large amount of people take.
And 1 question y did u remove the enchant bottles?
The enchant bottles were an OP item that wasn't intended, someone put them in secretly against the rules. 2 chests missing doesn't ruin someones route, the mine still has all its chests, its a very minor change im not entirely sure which chest is wrong anyways

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score
The enchant bottles were an OP item that wasn't intended, someone put them in secretly against the rules. 2 chests missing doesn't ruin someones route, the mine still has all its chests, its a very minor change im not entirely sure which chest is wrong anyways
O xD anyway i still really enjoy the map it is just that it is getting really unpopular that is all. I still really like all your builds and maps.

keep up the good work :)

am0r_

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh wait you forgot that you took out MORE CHESTS!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci