• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Retrix [US Clan]

EgKnight

Tribute
Reaction score
Aplication:
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: EgKnight
Nᴀᴍᴇ:Earl
Wɪɴs: 148
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: 2126 (I know my ratio is bad, due to the clan battles i had,and had to leave the game if the map was not playable or sometimes my connection crash when i'm in a game)
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: egk.night
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Retrix:I want to join Retrix because, It is a decent clan in my opinion. I think that this clan will help me more with my pvp and hopefully i can help you guys to win some clan wars and share what i learned from my past clans. I've been in a clan with many clans like #UnderEstemated, DarkMoon, Acerzs, Wilderbe, Wilderbe v2, Vividus v2, and more! I had some bad times with my clan members that hopefully i will never have in this clan. I hope that this clan will bring me joy and happy. I can only do clam battles on Saturday/Sunday. On holidays like Christmas break thats coming right now, i can do clan battles.

VoltageYT

Spectator
Reaction score
Aplication:
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: EgKnight
Nᴀᴍᴇ:Earl
Wɪɴs: 148
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: 2126 (I know my ratio is bad, due to the clan battles i had,and had to leave the game if the map was not playable or sometimes my connection crash when i'm in a game)
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: egk.night
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Retrix:I want to join Retrix because, It is a decent clan in my opinion. I think that this clan will help me more with my pvp and hopefully i can help you guys to win some clan wars and share what i learned from my past clans. I've been in a clan with many clans like #UnderEstemated, DarkMoon, Acerzs, Wilderbe, Wilderbe v2, Vividus v2, and more! I had some bad times with my clan members that hopefully i will never have in this clan. I hope that this clan will bring me joy and happy. I can only do clam battles on Saturday/Sunday. On holidays like Christmas break thats coming right now, i can do clan battles.
Accepted As Trial

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci