• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Resource Pack Edits! High Quality!

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Do I need to post the video of the pack you stole and said was yours? A video has exact same everything from your pack and was posted first..
Just reported that, if you post one more time, I will contact staff personally.

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dude I tots found sum guy with 1600 subs who copied ur pack becuz I kno 4 a fact you did it all :3

Last edited:

KCEric

Tribute
Reaction score
Also, I am blocking you from now on, if he flames anymore, please delete his posts. KitMencha MODS HELP.
I don't think he's trying to start a flame I think he's just trying to prove a point.
He's right you did steal his pack and call it yours which isn't allowed because in the world there's a pesky little think called copyright.
If you wish not to get hated on because you do so then don't release packs saying they're your but really they're not.
I'm just saying this to also prove a point. Don't steal packs.

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
well then stop stealing packs.
I don't think he's trying to start a flame I think he's just trying to prove a point.
He's right you did steal his pack and call it yours which isn't allowed because in the world there's a pesky little think called copyright.
If you wish not to get hated on because you do so then don't release packs saying they're your but really they're not.
I'm just saying this to also prove a point. Don't steal packs.
Can't you understand Shut the bunnies up. I made the video to promote the pack.

DK

Platinum
Reaction score
Any Flame is unacceptable, if you absolutely have to get your anger out, please do so somewhere not associated with MCGamer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci