• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Resetting Stats

Miko_

Diamond
Reaction score
I think it should work something like this:

Iron Donor - 1 stat reset.
Gold Donor - 2 stat resets.
Diamond Donor - 3 stat resets.
Platinum Donor - 4 stat resets per annum.

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Maybe if you spend a certain amount of money on MCGamer you can get a free stat reset?

Roluctive

Platinum
Reaction score
I think it should work something like this:

Iron Donor - 1 stat reset.
Gold Donor - 2 stat resets.
Diamond Donor - 3 stat resets.
Platinum Donor - 4 stat resets per annum.
Stupid.

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
donate
də(ʊ)ˈneɪt/
verb
verb: donate; 3rd person present: donates; past tense: donated; past participle:donated; gerund or present participle: donating
  1. give (money or goods) for a good cause, for example to a charity.
    "the proceeds will be donated to an AIDS awareness charity"
    synonyms:give, give/make a donation of, make a gift of, contribute, make a contribution of, present, gift, subscribe, hand out, grant, bestow, pledge,put oneself down for, put up, come up with, accord; More

antonyms:keep, receive

Keep in mind, I say this as a platinum donator.

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
Does buying a pound of apples for a dollar, when you could've bought a cheaper alternative for 70 cents, automatically give you access to all the fruit in the store?

Platinum and stats resets are two different purchases, both in content and value. Merging them would be far too overprivileging for Platinums, and would raise the question, why not do this for every donor rank? The truth is, it would either have to be all the donor ranks or none of them. So, this likely will not be implemented, too OP. :p

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Premiums already get stats resets for half the usual price, that's enough in itself, I would think. Applies to all premium ranks, which balances it out. Giving Platinums the ability to freely reset their stats whenever they want causes imbalance.

You're donating because you either want to;
1) support the servers
2) get the perks

What is generally meant of donating when we talk donations towards Minecraft servers is the first. Donating for no intentional personal gain, other than to feel good that you've helped something stay alive for just that much longer. The perks come after this as a thank you from the organisation you donate to, in this case MCGamer.

MultiBigTime

Experienced
Reaction score
I think that we deserve it and maybe like someone suggested that we have like 5 times to restart or a limited amount of times.
If it happened maybe like 1 time reset. I am going with C0nsole on this one, but I am going in my own direction, I think that if you donated for that rank is was your decision to do that, if you wanted the stat reset you should of buyout it. I know it just came out but yeah.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci