• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Resetting Hunger Game Stats?

MahxiXBL

Diamond
Reaction score
What happens when the new people come along and there stats are as bad as yours are now? (If they are bad)
Ok, changing the idea a little, what about daily, monthly and weekly leaderboards?

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
it would be cool to be able to reset your own stats, I don't really see a negative point of that..

bobyfish

Career
Reaction score
1 amazing reason - gives a chance for the new players to get high on the leaderboards.
I know what you mean but that only applies to new players. I said that there isn't a reason that applies to everyone. The only thing i can think of is make a seperate leaderboard that ranks people based on win/loss ratio.

Kevomatic

Survivor
Reaction score
I think a leader board reset would be a good idea once 1.7 comes out or when the next big MCSG update comes out. but I'm not so sure I see that happening.

Kevomatic

Survivor
Reaction score
it would be cool to be able to reset your own stats, I don't really see a negative point of that..
Well for you to want to reset your stats that probably means you want a better W/L ratio. Now if everyone was able to reset their stats it would take away the whole W/L ratio thing because everyone would have a great W/L ratio. The severs and website would also have to keep up with everyone constantly resetting their stats. So I definitely don't see players being able to reset their own stats being a feature on MCSG.

cmclay

Experienced
Reaction score
it would be a great idea to not totally reset the leaderboards but give the option to reset you personal stats

CCTURTLE

Survivor
Reaction score
It should reset when a new version comes out, but still have the old ones available, as @Blamph suggested in one of his videos.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well for you to want to reset your stats that probably means you want a better W/L ratio. Now if everyone was able to reset their stats it would take away the whole W/L ratio thing because everyone would have a great W/L ratio. The severs and website would also have to keep up with everyone constantly resetting their stats. So I definitely don't see players being able to reset their own stats being a feature on MCSG.
Isn't W/L ratio supposed to show someone's skill? Currently, W/L ratio can't accurately do that, due to the fact that some players were noobs for an extended amount of time. If each individual player could reset there stats, W/L ratio would become more accurate in showing people's skill, because it would actually show how often a player wins. Also, I think the server and website can handle changing a few numbers to zero ;)

Coast

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't see this happening at all, People worked hard to even get into the 200's on the leaderboard. It wouldn't be fair to the ones that are happy with they're records. I do admit we've all probably gotten alot better in the past 6 or so months but that's something we just have to deal with.

Even if your win/loss ratio was a tad tilted you can just work on getting as many games won as possible.

cmclay

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't see this happening at all, People worked hard to even get into the 200's on the leaderboard. It wouldn't be fair to the ones that are happy with they're records. I do admit we've all probably gotten alot better in the past 6 or so months but that's something we just have to deal with.

Even if your win/loss ratio was a tad tilted you can just work on getting as many games won as possible.
this is true thats why me and a few aothers think the leaderboards shouldnt tottally be reset but people should have the option

Coast

Survivor
Reaction score
this is true thats why me and a few aothers think the leaderboards shouldnt tottally be reset but people should have the option
You're missing the point of the leaderboard, It's to show the Best SG player's here. Resetting the leaderboards would give too much of an advantage to some people. the reason i personally use /stats is to see how good the player is. It's quite hard if anyone can just reset they're stats.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
They will never reset the leaderboards... #DealWithIt

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci