• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Remove /kill

hai

• hai

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • bai

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Recently, I've played with a friend, and he told me there's a glitch, where you can get someone on a server in lobby, then the person does /kill, and sponsors his friend an ender pearl. Then the person can use the ender pearl to teleport to the corn which allows them to have a HUGE advantage. I was thinking about it, and a way to fix this is by removing the /kill command. I mean, why do we need it anyways? I don't think you will need a command to kill yourself, and plus, people abuse this command.

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Never thought of it like this.... REMOVE PLZ

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If Anyone is caught doing that it is a ban. So please if you see it get video evidence and Put it in the Report abuse. Second The /kill is there because if you get trapped and don't want to sit in the hole for the whole game you can do that. But maybe if they made it so you could only use it after countdown it would solve the Problem.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
If Anyone is caught doing that it is a ban. So please if you see it get video evidence and Put it in the Report abuse. Second The /kill is there because if you get trapped and don't want to sit in the hole for the whole game you can do that. But maybe if they made it so you could only use it after countdown it would solve the Problem.
I did that and they said it wasn't a bannable offense... .-.

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
If they were trapped, they can simply leave the game, can't they?

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
XD I'm not even joking I'm the one who discovered this glitch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci