• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Remove Flint and Steel from Chests

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
I really don't mind this idea, most games I will get a fns from a chest then go make an iron sword and arrows. FnS is so helpful for teams but it is also so ridiculous for 1v1's. I'm hoping if this was added it would reduce FnS' to where most people have 2 at max.

luigiriot

Tribute
Reaction score
I use Flint and Steel often and I support this idea.
But for the idea of having to increase chances of finding iron and flint, no, keep that the same

To me, it seems pretty easy to find iron and flint. And for something like that, building it would help give more of a challenge and present a choice: Make a FnS, or wait for another iron for a sword?

Plus, I constantly find FnS and having 42 million of them in your inventory gets old quick.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I use Flint and Steel often and I support this idea.
But for the idea of having to increase chances of finding iron and flint, no, keep that the same

To me, it seems pretty easy to find iron and flint. And for something like that, building it would help give more of a challenge and present a choice: Make a FnS, or wait for another iron for a sword?

Plus, I constantly find FnS and having 42 million of them in your inventory gets old quick.
You obviously aren't aware of the RC Method.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci