• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Remove Breeze Island

Sounds like a good idea?

• YES

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • No, breeze is amazing.

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • I HATE IT... REMOVE IT FOREVER.

Votes: 10 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I know that the noobs love it, but... everyone else hates it. People can't stand the constant water fighting. Is it possible to remove the map for... idk a month or so?

MaxtheSwain

Career
Reaction score
You and some of the community may hate it but a lot of people still like the map. You can't remove a map just because you don't like it.
Same here I like the map and it is good to have some water combat for variation in

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The map is not that bad. I bet tons of noobs want maps like SG 1 removed, but that would make plenty of people unhappy. See their point of view. Just live with it.
Before judging someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you judge them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Reaction score
I still think it should be removed from the servers for like idk, just atleast a week. There is soooo much water, that it's a little ridiculous. I'm not the only one that can't stand it. I think MOST people who are very active players with over 50 wins hate breeze island.

pixel

Experienced
Reaction score
I will forever and always hate breeze, if you want water combat play SG 1. That's water combat for you.

#theslothhasspoken

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I still think it should be removed from the servers for like idk, just atleast a week. There is soooo much water, that it's a little ridiculous. I'm not the only one that can't stand it. I think MOST people who are very active players with over 50 wins hate breeze island.
The only reason pros like me dont like it is because it was overplayed. Now most of the people that hate it are noobs who think they have to kill someone if they can... Dont chase people in water if you dont have a teamate with a fishing rod or you dont have a bow.

Reaction score
The only reason pros like me dont like it is because it was overplayed. Now most of the people that hate it are noobs who think they have to kill someone if they can... Dont chase people in water if you dont have a teamate with a fishing rod or you dont have a bow.
yes, I don't usually chase into the water. However if there are four people left and the last three are in the water swimming around, what do you do?

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
yes, I don't usually chase into the water. However if there are four people left and the last three are in the water swimming around, what do you do?
If theres four peope left and three are in the water and you dont have a bow (which I doubt) you search chests until you get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci