• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ReMark

ReMark

Spectator
Reaction score
1. All members must be aged 12 and above, we will accept younger if exceptionally good at PVPING within MCSG.
2. All members must respect one another, including their superiors within the clan. What is said by a higher rank, will be what is done. No questions asked, unless it's completely stupid and out of reason.
3. Anybody that would like to get into this clan must apply with wins of any Number may join, if they are able to beat a chosen member of the clan. Also, you can only be in ONE other clan.
4. If you're a hacker, don't apply. We will catch you, and when we do; you will be banned. We don't want a bad reputation, and neither do you!
5. A microphone is required, if you don't have one; please try to restrain from wasting our time.
6. Enjoy your time within the chat, and don't argue! It's as simple as that, nothing more, nothing less!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Their This is RustyBeatz The Owner of ReMark we are looking for good
players that will wanna join all u have to do to join is tell me your minecraft
name and Add me on Skype im RustyBeatz #ReMark so if you wanna join
then just ask me on Skype.
Thank You Who Ever wants to
also their is no backstabbing
members of ReMark
Thanks For being a Recruit of the ReMark's.
Owner: RustyBeat
Owner: clavey55
Owner: ArneoGaming
Admin: lilman2001081
Moderator: wagtailDP
Member:
Member:
Nooby: TheBman1001
Ally's:

ReMark

Spectator
Reaction score
Anyone can be a part of this Group if you want to

Wagtail

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi there, my name is WagtailDP
I don't have a lot of wins on this new account

TheBman1001

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello i am TheBman1001 I am 13 i have 22 wins on mcsg last time i checked. I have a computer that has a built in mike and it works great ask eeelliii00. I was a owner of the server but then eeelliii00 deoped me to do this application so i would like to be a admin again i was helping him build a new spawn for minecraft but then i got deoped the next day

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci