• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Remade Thread] Taking Avatar/Drawing Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thank you very much!!! It's very nice but I would like it to be blocky please, with a short haircut and broader shoulders. =)

Best regards,
Michael
You asked for it Non-Blocky...
Thats kinda ungrateful... She didn't charge anything...

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Other Info: Deny this application and you won't prove to me, and everybody else that sees this that you're immature and self righteous. Your choice.
Sir I don't think that "won't" should be in there.

Also, this is my request shop. It is my decision as to who I want to draw avatars for, and because I dislike you, I do not feel that I need to draw anything for you. If you continue to call me or my friend, "immature and self righteous" I will get a moderator to remove you from this thread. I do not care for your standards and I have reasons to dislike you, JaysWing and Yured due to past conversations.

I will not reply to any further responses, if you choose to do so. This is my thread and I have no intention of getting it locked again.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just a note about my avatar, because I now know that you've played Mass effect, could you make the background look like the Illium cityscape? I just really like the Asari architecture. It doesnt have to be detailed or anything, just that sort of shape of the skyscrapers.

mikle00117

Tribute
Reaction score
Dear JockersMaze,

I am not sure if you have read my last comment =)

Thank you very much!!! It's very nice but I would prefer it to be with a short haircut (like my skin) and broader shoulders. =)

Best regards,
Michael

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
*sigh*

Okay, maybe I was too rough on my last post. So, to avoid getting myself totally hated and making myself look stupid, I'll apologize for some things.

- Sorry for insulting you and making a post that wasn't fit for this thread.
- Sorry for telling you what to do, and going further than I should.
- Sorry for raging.

But, if you really wanted to not make as an avatar, why put us on the queue in the first place? There was no need for your friend to make a YouTube video on each of us, and pretty much insult us. You can't say it was entirely her fault, since you put us on the queue anyway.

I'm not trying to be mean, this is a serious question. Once I get my answer, I'm done for the day. Please don't let this post derail, or cause a flame war. I'm just asking a question.

EDIT: I don't want this argument to go on forever. So, for me, can this be it, and will you accept my apology?

-MJ

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Remaking my app <3 We're going to try this again. Hopefully this won't result in a maelstrom of death like the last one. (SixZoSeven should get this reference)

IGN (caps sensitive): JaysWing321
Pose: Standing with arms crossed
Expression: *seriousfaic*
Background: The sky
Blocky or Nonblocky?: Blocky, please
Other Info (optional): N/A

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But, if you really wanted to not make as an avatar, why put us on the queue in the first place? There was no need for your friend to make a YouTube video on each of us, and pretty much insult us. You can't say it was entirely her fault, since you put us on the queue anyway.
As an answer to your question, my friend drew the avatars out of her own will, I did not ask her to draw them. At first I had intended to draw your avatars only out of fairness, but then I saw your comments about my friend and I decided not to do them after all.

And Jay you're still denied.

Mikle and BritishShoop, I have seen your requests. Mikle I will redo yours at a later time.

Mp5xz

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN (caps sensitive): Mp5xz
Pose: Sitting Down in a chair
Expression: Staring
Background: something dark.
Blocky or Nonblocky?: Perferably, blocky. I honestly don't care
Other Info (optional): add a hood possibly? Something like a dark house, with a dim light [torch].
Thanks for taking the time to make an avatar for me. :3

KiNNEY

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN (caps sensitive): KiNNEY_GaMES
Pose: Me trying to pull a diamond sword out of the ground, here is a link to my skin http://imgur.com/FRanePF
Expression: like im trying to pull something out of the ground
Background: Just white
Blocky or Nonblocky?: Blocky
Other Info (optional): I want badass angel wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member