• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

>>Regarding Tier 3 Chests<<

iProGames

Platinum
Reaction score
Tier 3s don't even have diamonds in them; in fact, this is all they have right now:
  • Golden Apple
  • 3 Experience Bottles
  • Workbench
  • Iron Sword
  • Iron Helmet
  • Iron Boots
  • Chainmail Chestplate
  • Iron Leggings
  • 2 TNT
You may be referring to the increased diamond spawn rate from v1 Tier 2s, which will change, simply due to the amount of Tier 2s we have.
Me and @ExKing Played a US game to try out the Tier 3s. In 1 chest i got Diamond boots, 3 TNTs, 1 Iron Sword & a diamond helmet.
Also i think that the Cake and the Craftingbench will be abused alot. Like trapping people inside houses and rooms.

Gustyy

Platinum
Reaction score
Me and @ExKing Played a US game to try out the Tier 3s. In 1 chest i got Diamond boots, 3 TNTs, 1 Iron Sword & a diamond helmet.
Also i think that the Cake and the Craftingbench will be abused alot. Like trapping people inside houses and rooms.
But read the changelog. Forarian updated things.

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
Tier 3s don't even have diamonds in them; in fact, this is all they have right now:
  • Golden Apple
  • 3 Experience Bottles
  • Workbench
  • Iron Sword
  • Iron Helmet
  • Iron Boots
  • Chainmail Chestplate
  • Iron Leggings
  • 2 TNT
You may be referring to the increased diamond spawn rate from v1 Tier 2s, which will change, simply due to the amount of Tier 2s we have.
Diamond boots and Diamond helmet changed to iron? :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci