• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

>>Regarding Tier 3 Chests<<

Reaction score
Im going to be honest, the chest update is fantastic, couldnt be better, except for one thing. Tier 3 chests.

I like the idea, great concept, but, its extremely OP compared to anything else you can find in the map.

Ex: After going on my OP chest route on SG4, i ended with Full gold, iron chestplate. There was a team, you could tell they got at tier 3. They both had diamond swords, one had Diamond boots, the other a helmet.

Alls I'm saying is you either dull down T3 chests, or put more gear in T2s.

Saber

Survivor
Reaction score
I agree, the teir 3 chests are way to op.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Im going to be honest, the chest update is fantastic, couldnt be better, except for one thing. Tier 3 chests.

I like the idea, great concept, but, its extremely OP compared to anything else you can find in the map.

Ex: After going on my OP chest route on SG4, i ended with Full gold, iron chestplate. There was a team, you could tell they got at tier 3. They both had diamond swords, one had Diamond boots, the other a helmet.

Alls I'm saying is you either dull down T3 chests, or put more gear in T2s.
Yeah, they really made the T2s less OP and transferred it to T3s. Now it's just luck, instead of good chest route strategy.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah, they really made the T2s less OP and transferred it to T3s. Now it's just luck, instead of good chest route strategy.
Its like a taco inside taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

_MK_

Career
Reaction score
I dont even know where a tier 3 is would anyone like to assist me ?

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Tier 3s don't even have diamonds in them; in fact, this is all they have right now:
  • Golden Apple
  • 3 Experience Bottles
  • Workbench
  • Iron Sword
  • Iron Helmet
  • Iron Boots
  • Chainmail Chestplate
  • Iron Leggings
  • 2 TNT
You may be referring to the increased diamond spawn rate from v1 Tier 2s, which will change, simply due to the amount of Tier 2s we have.

Reaction score
Tier 3s don't even have diamonds in them; in fact, this is all they have right now:
  • Golden Apple
  • 3 Experience Bottles
  • Workbench
  • Iron Sword
  • Iron Helmet
  • Iron Boots
  • Chainmail Chestplate
  • Iron Leggings
  • 2 TNT
You may be referring to the increased diamond spawn rate from v1 Tier 2s, which will change, simply due to the amount of Tier 2s we have.
Are you sure about that? I've seen more diamond boots/hats then I have ever seen in my life, in just 90 minutes of playing.. I have yet to find a T3 though. But, back to business, its these randoms, who have stone swords, full iron, diamond boots and hat. Im pretty sure diamond armor spawns in them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci