• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reflection US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

G0h4mPvp

Experienced
Reaction score
Ign;G0h4m
Wins:1167
if you reset stats give proof:did not
games played:7000+
strengths:bow rod runing from teams killing teams killing some hackers f&S strafing combos
weaknesses: geting shot by the bow
Times zone:EST
donor: none
past clans:realty artofpvp imagination superior
maturity: 10
how active are you: 10
do you no any1 in this clan um i no packers a little we have never talk but i have clan battle him
why do you want to join reflection:well this is a very good clan im just looking for a good clan with a good leader iv been in some meny clans and the leader is realy rude i hope thats not what is in this clan but if so its ok but im just looking for a clan that i fit in with

GetArcanined

Career
Reaction score
Ign;G0h4m
Wins:1167
if you reset stats give proof:did not
games played:7000+
strengths:bow rod runing from teams killing teams killing some hackers f&S strafing combos
weaknesses: geting shot by the bow
Times zone:EST
donor: none
past clans:realty artofpvp imagination superior
maturity: 10
how active are you: 10
do you no any1 in this clan um i no packers a little we have never talk but i have clan battle him
why do you want to join reflection:well this is a very good clan im just looking for a good clan with a good leader iv been in some meny clans and the leader is realy rude i hope thats not what is in this clan but if so its ok but im just looking for a clan that i fit in with
Trial!

Reaction score
IGN:GearShifter25
Wins: 6
(If you reset your stats, give proof): Nope
GamesPlayed: 120
Strengths: I am really good at 1v1 2v2 1v2 ETC I am a excellent Swordsman and pretty good with the bow! i can Fns pretty good also.
Weaknesses: Hackers (good ones) people with GOOD ping ;-;
Timezone: EST
Donor: Iron
PastClans: 0 c:
Maturity (Out of 10): 8 1/2
How Active are you?: Pretty active. c:
Do you know anyone in this clan?: xMDurr
Why do you want to be in Reflection?: Because it is one of the best clan's, the people in it are awesome (not taundra) You guys have great energy, and i am really hopeing the first clan i join will be this one or very similar<3 ty for reading this app!

Loudv2

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:GearShifter25
Wins: 6
GamesPlayed: 120
Strengths: I am really good at 1v1 2v2 1v2 ETC I am a excellent Swordsman and pretty good with the bow! i can Fns pretty good also.
Weaknesses: Hackers (good ones) people with GOOD ping ;-;
Donor: Iron
PastClans: 0 c:
Maturity (Out of 10): 8 1/2
How Active are you?: Pretty active. c:
Do you know anyone in this clan?: xMDurr
Why do you want to be in Reflection?: Because it is one of the best clan's, the people in it are awesome (not taundra) You guys have great energy, and i am really hopeing the first clan i join will be this one or very similar<3 ty for reading this app!
I recommend you get some more wins, or a better ratio before applying.

IronwazzerrMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Application:
IGN: Ironwazzerr
Wins: 550+
GamesPlayed:2900+
Strengths: Bow and flint and steel
Weaknesses: lag, very good hackers.
Donor: Diamond
PastClans: Forsaken, Exile, Eternity, Impalers, React, Overkill, and the most important clan, Reflection.
Maturity (Out of 10): 7 1/2
How Active are you?: I can get on everyday and play for at least 3 hours a day.
Do you know anyone in this clan?: I know most of them, I been in this clan before.
Why do you want to be in Reflection?: This clan has many great aspects. I know most of the people and I love this clan's style and how you work to together. Also, your clan battle record is pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci