• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reflection US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneOhOne

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Joweezy03
Wins: 278 but im really good. Check my new alt- OneOhOne
(If you reset your stats, give proof): nope
GamesPlayed: 3700
Strengths: Swords Bow FishRod an Fns
Weaknesses: Water Fights
Timezone: EST
Donor: Nope but my 2nd account has platinum.
PastClans: #OpticElite #Eternal
Maturity (Out of 10): 7
How Active are you?: 6 days a week active any time during the day when needed
Do you know anyone in this clan?: yes. Bcuzimbored and LoudNinja2xx123
Why do you want to be in Reflection?: I love playing in clans that are really skilled and just having fun and using teamwork to win our scrims and battles

Zlim95

Platinum
Reaction score
Leaving the clan. I just don't feel welcome here, I am also depressed as well but I feel I am forced to go on the TS every day. Plus yarchyk told me bcuz doesn't really like me, nor does darkrai. When I am out of my depression I could come back, but for the most part, Bye.
Feel free to join back anytime if you're depressed I'll talk to them make you feel happier in this clan. C: Also If you don't want to you don't have to join back this clan

CreeperGoesPro

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'll try my best to get on today to chill with you guys. But I'm getting kinda crappy internet where I am, so I'll try my best to get on the ts and minecraft to play with you guys. If the internet is not working so well. Then I'll just have to wait until i get back from my vacation. Sorry for the inconvenience! :/

TheRivalKillers

Survivor
Reaction score
Leaving the clan, I feel as if I don't really "fit in" with this clan. Its been an amazing experience though, but I decided to just go solo and just take a break from clans.
Wish your clan good luck- TheRivalKillers/Lee

Saber360

Tribute
Reaction score
Application:
IGN: Saber36 (Scrim/CB account, will be getting a new account soon.)
Wins: 68 ( As I said, scrim/ clan battle account, also started on this account as a noob.)
(If you reset your stats, give proof): No
GamesPlayed: 564 ( Didn't get a single win till about 300 games, started as a noob.)
Strengths:Bow, sword, fns.
Weaknesses: Rod and water battles.
Timezone: PST
Donor: No but hopefully soon depending on the new EULA.
PastClans: #Equinox, #Varience (CreeperGoesPro's old clan)
Maturity (Out of 10): 8.5-9
How Active are you?: 8.5
Do you know anyone in this clan?: No but I know some people applying for it (OneOhOne)
Why do you want to be in Reflection?: Because it would be a chance to meet new people and up my pvp skills to the max it can be. I also love working hard and as a team with people who are better then me.

GetArcanined

Career
Reaction score
Application:
IGN: Saber36 (Scrim/CB account, will be getting a new account soon.)
Wins: 68 ( As I said, scrim/ clan battle account, also started on this account as a noob.)
(If you reset your stats, give proof): No
GamesPlayed: 564 ( Didn't get a single win till about 300 games, started as a noob.)
Strengths:Bow, sword, fns.
Weaknesses: Rod and water battles.
Timezone: PST
Donor: No but hopefully soon depending on the new EULA.
PastClans: #Equinox, #Varience (CreeperGoesPro's old clan)
Maturity (Out of 10): 8.5-9
How Active are you?: 8.5
Do you know anyone in this clan?: No but I know some people applying for it (OneOhOne)
Why do you want to be in Reflection?: Because it would be a chance to meet new people and up my pvp skills to the max it can be. I also love working hard and as a team with people who are better then me.
Your Application Has Been Denied. Reason: Not Enough Wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci