• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reflection US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GCool2038

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: FastAsNitroz
Wins: 90, however, when I first played MCSG, I was a noob and really didn't care about my stats.
In addition, if you /records me on the hive, I have over 800 wins.
GamesPlayed: 580
Strengths:
Fishing Rod - The rod actually works on mcsg, so I can easily get combos since my ping is 20 (on the ca servers)
Flint and Steel - Been playing on the hive for a long time and they have added flint and steel somewhere in December. I have gotten better overtime and find myself to place it very accurately.
Weaknesses: I don't really like to share my weaknesses as then people know what they are then can beat me :p
Timezone: EST
Donor: Nope, but
PastClans: Haven't been any on MCSG, but on hive, I've been in plenty (ex: transition, gravity, etc.)
Maturity (Out of 10): 9.4
How Active are you?: I play every day.
Do you know anyone in this clan?: No, but I would like to :)
Why do you want to be in Reflection?: Looks like a great and respected clan. Would love to be part of this team.
Trial and come on ts

Trama

Survivor
Reaction score
Please put up the loss for the battle against Trama: 5-1 us. If you proceed to ignore us we might have to bring a moderator in this. If your forum editor is not online or inactive at the moment, please message back to confirm this. Thank you

Zmanthegamer

Experienced
Reaction score
Please put up the loss for the battle against Trama: 5-1 us. If you proceed to ignore us we might have to bring a moderator in this. If your forum editor is not online or inactive at the moment, please message back to confirm this. Thank you
Sorry for the delay we'll put it up as soon as possible.

iHiLightHD

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: iHiLightHD
Wins: 221
(If you reset your stats, give proof): Naahhhhh no moneyyyyy
GamesPlayed: 1,030
Strengths: Flint and steel, BOW, sword, rod, choke point.
Weaknesses: My ping ,_,
Donor: DIAMOND
PastClans: Tigers, Luminous, Vitalizing. (ive been in a lot more i just dont remember the names XP)
Maturity (Out of 10): 8 :3
How Active are you?: Well i lack having a life so pretty much the whole day unless im working :D
Do you know anyone in this clan?: ExclxBeast105, ToxPsycho, CoolDarkraiDude, i know Houndoomed a little bit, and Imanol. (i teamed with cooldarkraidude once and we are OP team :p)
Why do you want to be in Reflection?: I think its one of the best clans in MCSG bby.

Last edited:

uhGravity

Tribute
Reaction score
PastClans: Tigers, Luminous, Vitalizing. (ive been in a lot more i just dont remember the names XP)
How Active are you?: Well i lack having a life so pretty much the whole day unless im working :D
Do you know anyone in this clan?: ExclxBeast105, ToxPsycho, CoolDarkraiDude, i know Houndoomed a little bit, and Imanol. (i teamed with cooldarkraidude once and we are OP team :p)
Why do you want to be in Reflection?: I think its one of the best clans in MCSG bby.
Recommended, PRO as hell

GetArcanined

Career
Reaction score
Trial!

BearXViet

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:BearXViet
Wins:251
(If you reset your stats, give proof):didnt
GamesPlayed:900
Strengths:Flint and steel
Weaknesses:bowspam
Timezone:canada
Donor:No sorry
PastClans:Adversity
Maturity (Out of 10):8.7
How Active are you?:really active i mean really!
Do you know anyone in this clan?:Nope sorry
Why do you want to be in Reflection?:Because i think i will improve in this clan andgain more friends ,be mroe popular,take this clan pretty far, thats it and please trial or its your choice? :)

GetArcanined

Career
Reaction score
IGN:BearXViet
Wins:251
(If you reset your stats, give proof):didnt
GamesPlayed:900
Strengths:Flint and steel
Weaknesses:bowspam
Timezone:canada
Donor:No sorry
PastClans:Adversity
Maturity (Out of 10):8.7
How Active are you?:really active i mean really!
Do you know anyone in this clan?:Nope sorry
Why do you want to be in Reflection?:Because i think i will improve in this clan andgain more friends ,be mroe popular,take this clan pretty far, thats it and please trial or its your choice? :)
Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci