• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reflection US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
leavin sorry
no hard feelings? i still love you all.
friend/VIP rank on TS? ill still come on and hang out with you all.

CreeperGoesPro

Diamond
Reaction score
Dear Reflection clan, I just want to say thanks for the wonderful opportunity and letting me have a chance to participate in this awesome clan. I met so many awesome friends, I even got to know you even more. It was sure a blast for me. Things aren't quite as fun for me in this clan. There is absolutely nothing against you guys, I just thought of going on my own and making my own clan. Hopefully you guys don't hate me, after all I still want to be friends with you guys. Bcuz,Zman, and Cooldarkraidude, not gonna lie but this clan is going to go far and reach to the top. This clan has excellent teamwork, communication and fantastic members. You are one of the best clans I've been in so far. I am just not really having fun in this clan, it's kinda complicated. Although, I am really going to miss this clan and miss you guys too. Thanks for the opportunity and auto accepting me as member. Hopefully all of you will understand. If not, I do not want to be friend enemies. I want to be really good friends and I'll be sure to hop on teamspeak, and chill with you guys. I am super sorry for me leaving the clan.

- Goodbye :(

CreeperGoesPro

GCool2038

Experienced
Reaction score
Dear Reflection clan, I just want to say thanks for the wonderful opportunity and letting me have a chance to participate in this awesome clan. I met so many awesome friends, I even got to know you even more. It was sure a blast for me. Things aren't quite as fun for me in this clan. There is absolutely nothing against you guys, I just thought of going on my own and making my own clan. Hopefully you guys don't hate me, after all I still want to be friends with you guys. Bcuz,Zman, and Cooldarkraidude, not gonna lie but this clan is going to go far and reach to the top. This clan has excellent teamwork, communication and fantastic members. You are one of the best clans I've been in so far. I am just not really having fun in this clan, it's kinda complicated. Although, I am really going to miss this clan and miss you guys too. Thanks for the opportunity and auto accepting me as member. Hopefully all of you will understand. If not, I do not want to be friend enemies. I want to be really good friends and I'll be sure to hop on teamspeak, and chill with you guys. I am super sorry for me leaving the clan.

CreeperGoesPro
<3

Yoshie123455

Diamond
Reaction score

CreeperGoesPro
Its perfectly fine if you leave man! no harsh feelings from anyone! Good luck with your clan though!

Loudv2

Survivor
Reaction score

CreeperGoesPro
My first 2v2 buddy :D sad to see you leave even though I joined like two days ago :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci