• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reflection US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First I was not just speaking for me I was speaking for a lot of trial members and I understand pvp does not mean I deserve a spot so let me put it differently I meant there are a lot of people who could help the clan in every aspect of what a clan needs such as teamwork and communication. Also thank you for informing me of when the trials are getting accepted I appreciate it <3.

Bcuzimbored1243

Diamond
Reaction score
First I was not just speaking for me I was speaking for a lot of trial members and I understand pvp does not mean I deserve a spot so let me put it differently I meant there are a lot of people who could help the clan in every aspect of what a clan needs such as teamwork and communication. Also thank you for informing me of when the trials are getting accepted I appreciate it <3.
We understand what takes for someone to get promoted from trial to member, Which is why we are taking the time to choose them.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
To correct what I said today when we were scrimming Excel, I said I did not like scrims.
I did not mean to say what I said, because I love clan scrims because it improves my teamwork and skill in general. It just slipped out, you know? I don't know why I said that in general.

Death_Chimp

Platinum
Reaction score
I like the effort that you put into your app but sadly it has been denied. Pm for reasons.
(say this in a scary and scarify voice) I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL DESTROY YOU AND SOON, SPEAK OF WIN AND I SHALL APPEAR. FACE ME AND FACE THE FINISH. :|

Pr0xidal

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey guys, I don't have time for clan stuff so, Im leaving. Good luck! :p

XGansterz

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:XGansterz
Wins:373/1360
Strengths:rod,sword and sometimes bow
Weaknesses:hackers,teams with 600+ wins
Donor:none