• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reflection US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Keep the flame off this thread. There is no need for it to be here. If any flame continues consequences will be dealt out on an individual basis.

ReflectionUS

Survivor
Reaction score

This is my account that I am using today

This is my old Youtube account, look me up McnairmineAdventures. Warning its a colossal mess
This is an alt account that I share

Yes I know it says myself said this ^
I was just being funnah :) |

Application:
IGN: Death_Chimp
Wins: 446 in all
(If you reset your stats, give proof):
GamesPlayed: 4409 in all
Strengths: Bowing, sometimes Sword. Manly teaming
Weaknesses: Team of 3, stacked teams of 2 and sometimes F&S
Timezone: California, right now its 9:40
Donor: Dimaond
PastClans: #Faque, Midnight Crew, TeamEnchanted and Crescent Moon
Maturity (Out of 10): 8
How Active are you?: Very, mainly im just sitting here with a mic up my ass waiting for someone to call me. And im going camping Monday through Thursday so wont be on in a little.
Do you know anyone in this clan?:
Why do you want to be in Reflection?:
I like the effort that you put into your app but sadly it has been denied. Pm for reasons.

ExclxBeast105

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:ExclxBeast105
Wins: 309
GamesPlayed: 3178 (I had to bring my ratio up from a 1/30 because I used to be a big noob.)
Strengths: Sword, Rod, Bow, FnS, and Team work
Weaknesses: Fishing Rod Spammers, but can still usually kill them.
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Donor: Platinum
PastClans:
Maturity (Out of 10): 9
How Active are you?:Do you know anyone in this clan?: I am extremely active hardly will not be on besides vacations. I know a Noble named NextGenWool I have him on Skype, but we haven't talked for a little while.
Why do you want to be in Reflection?: I think this is a great clan and I have seen the coordination you guys have and I would love to be part of it. Also I think this clan has great pvpers so I see you guys going a long way.

P.S: I would be just fine be accepted as trialed member first so you guys can decide whether or not you guys want me in your clan.

_Skirtscape_

Career
Reaction score
IGN:ExclxBeast105
Wins: 309
GamesPlayed: 3178 (I had to bring my ratio up from a 1/30 because I used to be a big noob.)
Strengths: Sword, Rod, Bow, FnS, and Team work
Weaknesses: Fishing Rod Spammers, but can still usually kill them.
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Donor: Platinum
PastClans:
Maturity (Out of 10): 9
How Active are you?:Do you know anyone in this clan?: I am extremely active hardly will not be on besides vacations. I know a Noble named NextGenWool I have him on Skype, but we haven't talked for a little while.
Why do you want to be in Reflection?: I think this is a great clan and I have seen the coordination you guys have and I would love to be part of it. Also I think this clan has great pvpers so I see you guys going a long way.

P.S: I would be just fine be accepted as trialed member first so you guys can decide whether or not you guys want me in your clan.
*cough* dis kid been applying for all teh clans *cough*

ExclxBeast105

Platinum
Reaction score
Tenks fer teh bakup
I have been in these clans: Tigers, Infamous, #wither, and Rebornmc I do not clan hop and you can ask the tigers about that I was in The Tigers for a month I do not clan hop and I do not want to be labeled one.

_Skirtscape_

Career
Reaction score
I have been in these clans: Tigers, Infamous, #wither, and Rebornmc I do not clan hop and you can ask the tigers about that I was in The Tigers for a month I do not clan hop and I do not want to be labeled one.
And Creation. Also, let me mention that you tried starting a clan today at 11

ExclxBeast105

Platinum
Reaction score
And Creation. Also, let me mention that you tried starting a clan today at 11
Creation disbanded, #Wither Disbanded, realized I didn't an to own a clan, I left Tigers, and Infamous and ReBornMC disbanded so get your facts straight about clans that I was in before calling me a clan hopper, and why are you stalking me?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci