• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reflection US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Skirtscape_

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Im still waiting on getting my new account but I am a very old MCSG player who left under an account that shall not be named, I was not permabanned and I will let the clan know who I am eventually but I want to make my comeback rather secretly, the account will have the word "Yogi" in it. so Yogii, or iYogi, or Kogi, or Pogi or something around those lines, but I have an account I can use for when I'm in the clan before I buy the new account!

Age: I am currently 13 years of age when creating this application, but that will change in around a month! So I'm almost 14

Skype: Right now, my skype is private, and I'd love to keep it way for anti-ddossing safety and more. I know teamspeak is the most used application is teamspeak, so why would the teamspeak be needed at all.

Wins: I have about 600 wins in total between all of my past accounts, I talked to Yoshi about this last night, and he can vouch knowing who I am and who my accounts are

(If you reset your stats, give proof): I did not have a stat reset at anytime on any of my accounts. (My Yogi/Kogi/Pogi account will be a stat reset.

GamesPlayed: I think in total I had around 3000-3500 games played total, keeping a 1/5 ratio overall because I had a lot of scrimmaging on my old main account! Please take in consideration I am haven't played in almost 3 months and I want to come back to this clan. You will find out in private who I am.

Strengths: My main strengths would totally have to be my fishing rod FnS combos, I am really good at using the tatics of lighting people up, and pushing people back/stunning them with the fishing rod, also when it comes to sword pvp, as long as I can hit a few stuns, I can get good hits without getting FPS drops. I really also can remember routes, I am a great leader when needed, in old clans I would take over when needed and lead the clan by instructing them on what to do in which situation.

Weaknesses: My weakness is being combo'ed, If that happens I'm usually as good as finished, it is hard to get out of a combo especially if you're fighting someone with king ping, But I can escape on a multitude of levels, it all depends on how good the player fighting me is. Another weakness I have is the fact in Scrims and Battles, I'm not very good at having to take on more than one player at once, I know it sounds weird but if I can double team someone, its so much easier to kill them, rather than getting double teamed.

Timezone: Since I live on the west coast. ( I know parties galore :p) I have PST or Pacific Coast Time!

Donor: I currently don't have any donor right now, because I don't have an account that I want to be using because I want a fresh start in this community, so sorry. I'll try my best to get donor as soon as possible.

PastClans: This I don't like usually filling out because there is a lot that could be put in this section, so I'll name so of my highlighted clans. Prodigious (v1, v2, v3, Not v4, or v5) Soveriegn (v1, v2, not v3, etc. I was in Sovy when Froggie was the leader) those are the two most successful clans I have been in to my knowledge, I have been in some others that were very good, like Nebula and Hurricanes v1 but those were way back in the day.

Maturity (Out of 10): I'm probably like a 8 on occasion it will drop, but usually I stay serious mostly when it is speech time ;) you'll find out someday! Lol anyway guys yeah I can be very mature whenever its needed

How Active are you?: Well I'm not very active right now because my computer is in repair, but it will be done very soon and I didnt really want to keep waiting to apply, so I thought I would just apply now, and see what happens, my dad is currently clearing as much crap on my computer as he can, then I just gotta get the fan fixed and I'm set, got all summer, so lets make it last right?

Do you know anyone in this clan?: Yes I could name some people in this clan but that would probably give away my secret identity, but I will tell you so don't bug me please, it will come lol. I will let you know. Yes I have previous experience with the members of this clan.

Why do you want to be in Reflection?: I want to join this clan because I see very good potential with the members and leaders of this clan, I know that I have been very successful in the past, I think ever I'm like 18-4-2 ever in battles, [18 wins 4 losses 2 ties (ties came from postpones that didn't happen because either clans disbanded)] I have been very successful leading teams through scrims and I feel I can do the same here, I feel this clan is very good, and has a lot of good pvp skills that just need more oppurtunites to show everyone how good you can be, I want to be apart of something that I know will be very successful and it will tell everyone that this clan isn't some BK clan that nobody thinks is good, the leaders of this clan are very good at leading and I want to be lead by someone who knows what they're doing and I think that this clan has a lot of fun too! So why not join a good/ well build clan that not only is really good, but likes to have a good time as well! Find me someone who doesn't want that! Lol but in all seriousness I really think this clan will be a great experience! So I really hope you will give me the chance I think I deserve! Thank you for taking your time to read this application! Have a wonderful day! Much love -Yogi
That try hard app dough. And also, not saying your IGN is a little suspicious
LeafyGreenTea

Jkily

GypsyJuiceFTW

Tribute
Reaction score
LOl gypsy I am pretty sure you were in a lot of nexus clans back in your day.
I was never in a Nexus clan. The only Nexus clan I was in was Clenchables, and that was because we had a clan in Nexus, MCSG, and Hive. Do you want me to bring up bad stuff about you? Because I can make a whole list.

delightzhd

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:Delighthd
Wins:610
(If you reset your stats, give proof):
GamesPlayed:2733
Strengths:FNS Bow and combat
Weaknesses:hackers
Timezone:pacific coast
Donor:diamond
PastClans:retrospect
Maturity (Out of 10):10
How Active are you?:10
Do you know anyone in this clan?:yes alot
Why do you want to be in Reflection?:Because this is a good clan to be in and can push my limit

ReflectionUS

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:Delighthd
Wins:610
(If you reset your stats, give proof):
GamesPlayed:2733
Strengths:FNS Bow and combat
Weaknesses:hackers
Timezone:pacific coast
Donor:diamond
PastClans:retrospect
Maturity (Out of 10):10
How Active are you?:10
Do you know anyone in this clan?:yes alot
Why do you want to be in Reflection?:Because this is a good clan to be in and can push my limit
Trial! :)

justuzzz

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: JustCuzzz
Wins:340
(If you reset your stats, give proof):did not do it
GamesPlayed:2300(because of scrims my ratio sucks)
Strengths:fishing rod
Weaknesses: bow teams of three hackers
Timezone:central
Donor:nope
PastClans:
Maturity (Out of 10):6.9
How Active are you?:8
Do you know anyone in this clan?:like half of the people in the clan
Why do you want to be in Reflection?: cuz i know so many people in this clan

Pnut911mine

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Pnut911
Wins: 371
(If you reset your stats, give proof): '-'
GamesPlayed: 2781
Strengths: Sword
Weaknesses: Bow
Timezone: PST
Donor: Iron
PastClans: Unbound, Saints.
Maturity (Out of 10): 9
How Active are you?: On all Day.
Do you know anyone in this clan?: Sevector, Cali, Feno, Pants.
Why do you want to be in Reflection?: I think this clan will be really successful and I think I can help bring this clan to that point.

ThunderClunder

Diamond
Reaction score
I am probably not going to be in a clan battle because there are a lot of people who are better then me. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci