• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Refill time

Deliciousfruit1

Survivor
Reaction score
Back in V1, chests refilled as soon as the sun went down rather than at midnight. I liked this, as there was more of a time pressure to get all your stuff before night time.

I don't know if the refill at midnight is intentional, but I think it would be a good idea to change it back to right after sunset. I find it to make a huge difference when it comes to how long games last and how stacked everyone gets.

Is this a bug that's going to be fixed? Or have the devs decided to keep it the way it is?

J

Joel/MadDawg

It's not a bug, and in case you haven't noticed it's been this way for 10 months now. I think that it helps even out the OPness of v2 chests.

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
I don't know why this wasn't added, I was pretty disappointed. It should be every 11 minutes rather than every 13.

Deliciousfruit1

Survivor
Reaction score
Really, it does make a huge difference. In V1, it was a challenge in trying to get through your route and back to corn in the amount of time provided. In V2, I more often find myself finishing my route early and just randomly running around the map looking for people until refill.

And yes, I have noticed that it's been this way for 10 months. The thing is, these servers are emulating the gameplay from over a year ago.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci