• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Redemption [US Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
lol i say u don't post losses simply because u don't. Its as simple as that, no flame, no sugar coat, u rarely post losses and if they're big losses, theres 100% that they won't be posted. I know at least 4 times as Synergy we beat this clan or Immortality and u guys either said : We teamed with randies, we hacked, it was a scrim, or sometime u would say it never even happened lol. Don't even talk about my "Memorable marks" because there are none. This clan is probs more hated for actual clan things like not posting losses and a rep of using randies than synergy was hated because of trash talk. Ur not in ur place to say anything about Synergy because u guys talk major trash in game and on Skype. Don't take out ur anger of every clan telling u to post losses on the one clan that beat u 5 times and have had members in this clan who have admitted that u guys use randies lol. Don't talk sht over forums, if u actually wanna talk to me about sometime i said, call me on skype or ts. Bottom line, i posted my opinion, and u freak out and bring sht up that has nothing to do with it... Consider what u say before post it publicly and say tons of hypocritical things. Thanks for ur time m9.
You spent too much time writing that, I can almost guarantee its longer than your essays.
I won't bother reading it, its a waste of my time.

Snap

Career
Reaction score
You spent too much time writing that, I can almost guarantee its longer than your essays.
I won't bother reading it, its a waste of my time.
Literally spend 1.5 min lol cuz the things u say just burn my insides cuz they're so dumb

Reaction score
Literally spend 1.5 min lol cuz the things u say just burn my insides cuz they're so dumb
I tried reading your 'paragraph', I'll admit, but the spelling and sentence structure hurt my eyes.
I'm going to stop now, I'll respond to things only worth responding to.

Snap

Career
Reaction score
I tried reading your 'paragraph', I'll admit, but the spelling and sentence structure hurt my eyes.
I'm going to stop now, I'll respond to things only worth responding to.
Yeah im sorry for ur educational experience if u have trouble reading something as simple as that haha. Lexile level of like 900

LlamaLover4Life

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah im sorry for ur educational experience if u have trouble reading something as simple as that haha. Lexile level of like 900
stfu u dumb randy ur ign is celtics kys please they're shet at basketball randy leave

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
They rarely post losses. Dont even try
Go away thanks. We post losses
Yet when you were in trostetic, you said " were not going post the lost Cus one of yall players is macroing don't even try to start more stuff. Thank you and hop off this thread
@Hsnpn Trostetic wouldn't post a loss because they called hacks on one of our members.

And BTW "Snap'n" I didn't bother reading your paragraph.

And guys, stop posting all this because all it is, is flame. How about the only posts are applications?

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
Name/Age: Daniel/13
13+ (Very Few Exceptions)
Minecraft Username: Narwhal
Win Count: 1000
400+ (Exceptions)
Game Count:5400
1/4 Ratio+ (Exceptions)
Skype Name: daniel211029
Skype Username, TeamSpeak Y/N? ya
Maturity (#/10, Explain): When necessary
Why Should We Accept You Into Redemption Above All? Well, I recognise some names in here and US Ascendancy didn't work out so
What Skills Do You Possess?: Leadership, obedience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci