• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Redemption [US Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stqrfe

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Sayz
Minecraft Username: Strqfe
Win Count: 36
Game Count: 276
Skype Name: strqfe1
Maturity (#/10): 9/10 I act serious when needed and when i have to i play fun and act not to serious when not needed.
Why should we accept you into the Redemption above all? I think you should accept me into Redemption because I am a good PvPer. I am smart player and know how to use certain items wisley.
What skills do you possess, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: I am good at _rod__, sword___fns, and ___bow. and teamwork. I use rod technics for knowckback so i get a fns attack then bow spamming to kill. My teamwork is good cause i help my teammate when he needs it.

Reaction score
howis swagnomic in ur clan he never applied.
He is one of our member's alternate accounts

Name: Sayz
Minecraft Username: Strqfe
Win Count: 36
Game Count: 276
Skype Name: strqfe1
Maturity (#/10): 9/10 I act serious when needed and when i have to i play fun and act not to serious when not needed.
Why should we accept you into the Redemption above all? I think you should accept me into Redemption because I am a good PvPer. I am smart player and know how to use certain items wisley.
What skills do you possess, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: I am good at _rod__, sword___fns, and ___bow. and teamwork. I use rod technics for knowckback so i get a fns attack then bow spamming to kill. My teamwork is good cause i help my teammate when he needs it.
Denied, unfortunately, you've been denied acceptance into Redemption.

Last edited:

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score

We were one of the longest running clans, ever. We took a break and then came back. We then became Immortality because we were immortal. Now, we are back and better then ever, ready to beat all those that beat us. We will progress the leaderboards to the very top. This is our Redemption.

Date Founded: 10/27/14
Clan Founders: wb1314, Priex_

Roster Count: 21/25
Clan Battle Ratio: 13:0:4
WIN:PP:
LOSS
Clan Teamspeak: Private (PM wb1314 If Needed)
US Clan Leaderboards Rank: 10

5-2 Aura WIN
5-3 Prosperity WIN
5-2 Aura WIN
1-5 Trostetic LOSS

5-4 Team Hypnotize WIN
5-1 Vividus WIN
Synergy 4-5 LOSS
5-0 United WIN
4-5 Origins LOSS
5-0 Derp_PvP WIN

5-3 Synergy WIN
Voltage 5-0 WIN

(Tournament Name)
(Clan) #-# ___

(Tournament Name)
(Clan) #-# ___

5-1 Paradox WIN
4-0 Legacy LOSS
5-4 LEGACY WIN
2-1 Vortex WIN (Disbanded)
Haunted 5-0 WIN

A Minimum of 500 Wins
A Working Microphone
Teamwork
PvP Skill

Activity
Maturity

Name:
Minecraft Username:
Win Count:
Game Count:
Skype Name:
Maturity (#/10, Explain):
Why should we accept you into the Redemption above all?
What Skills Do You Possess? (PvP, Teamwork, Etc.):

Tip: Colors Make Everything Prettier ;)

Redemption Clan Rule #1: Don't cause flame, inside or outside the clan.

Redemption Clan Rule #2: Have good sportsmanship.

Redemption Clan Rule #3: Respect all members of the clan equally.

Redemption Clan Rule #4: Have fun!

*Does Not Include Trial or On Break*

wb1314

Priex_

19loss_jose

Luqzu/Kermitplayzmc

deaththeqt/Nublex_/Runninq

Kniqht_/J_Kim000

Mr_Smaha

Epicb0yDoesMC

crazycarla152

Matthew_8255

SkellyEli

Triqqed/DoYouEvenSprint

DoYouEvenSnipe

Swxrd

Gamer_Ftw

Effeqtive/Yoszu

captin_neon

iKrixus

xExhak/
swagnomic

Slovenliness/_R4/
10lbs/OG10lbs

Username

ELDERMagoo

"I, wb1314, leader of the clan, Redemption, agree to the MCGamer Clan Rules and the MCGamer Administration. We will act appropriately and uphold the standards of the MCGamer community. Should the clan or its members break any of the rules, we agree to accept whatever punishments may be delivered."
Your signature is b4d. Grats though on being only person to ever kill me xP. There aren't screenies of my death because I never lost to good players.

chris103110

Tribute
Reaction score
Name:Christopher
Minecraft Username:chris101031/TenHearted (Yeah Im TenHearted :p)
Win Count: 408 (chris101031) 29 (TenHearted)
Game Count:4880 (chris101031) 338 (TenHearted)
Skype Name:chris101031
Maturity (#/10, Explain): im a 8 i can be a 9 when i really need to be at this momment after missing all of my best friends on the game of minecraft i feel i need to be a 11 becuase i miss everyone of you so i will be as mature as i have to be this time around
Why should we accept you into the Redemption above all? Because overall im a great pvper a good leader and i know my way around the mcsg community i know every clan battle map and also since i was a old member i know all the clan routes so if i get accepted back it would mean the world to me guys ily all
What Skills Do You Possess? (PvP, Teamwork, Etc.): i can pvp surprisingly well i can be a great teamate in clan battles and i have a leadership talent that can help the clan out alot i know i was a officer before and i felt the need to be one but i dont care just being in the clan would mean everything to me hopefully i can work my way back up to become my old rank and it would be like nothing changed but no everything has changed i miss everyone i cant stop SAYING THAT I MISS EVERYONE AJ LUKE DANIEL JUSTIN JAKE ETHAN GAMER ANDREW JORDAN ETHAN AND GARY :_: PLease Put Your Time ANd Consideration into this application that i tried my best to fill out

Reaction score
Name:Christopher
Minecraft Username:chris101031/TenHearted (Yeah Im TenHearted :p)
Win Count: 408 (chris101031) 29 (TenHearted)
Game Count:4880 (chris101031) 338 (TenHearted)
Skype Name:chris101031

Maturity (#/10, Explain): im a 8 i can be a 9 when i really need to be at this momment after missing all of my best friends on the game of minecraft i feel i need to be a 11 becuase i miss everyone of you so i will be as mature as i have to be this time around
Why should we accept you into the Redemption above all? Because overall im a great pvper a good leader and i know my way around the mcsg community i know every clan battle map and also since i was a old member i know all the clan routes so if i get accepted back it would mean the world to me guys ily all
What Skills Do You Possess? (PvP, Teamwork, Etc.):
i can pvp surprisingly well i can be a great teamate in clan battles and i have a leadership talent that can help the clan out alot i know i was a officer before and i felt the need to be one but i dont care just being in the clan would mean everything to me hopefully i can work my way back up to become my old rank and it would be like nothing changed but no everything has changed i miss everyone i cant stop SAYING THAT I MISS EVERYONE AJ LUKE DANIEL JUSTIN JAKE ETHAN GAMER ANDREW JORDAN ETHAN AND GARY :_: PLease Put Your Time ANd Consideration into this application that i tried my best to fill out
Gotta recommend this <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci