• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Redemption [US Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustStop__

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Noaj
Minecraft Username: _JustStopTrying
Wins: 227
Games Played: 3397
Skype Name: ballislife_15
Maturity #/10: 9
Why should we Accept You into Redemption Above All? I know your probably thinking im horrible because of my ratio but when I started playing I was horrible and I don't have the money for a stats reset at the moment. Im 20 times better then my stats. Im a team player and have had experience with this clan before. In the tigers. If you couldn't already tell it's Captain_cookies1 yep it's me again. You guys all hated me at one point but I think we have all matured enough to get over it and come together as a clan and win wars.
What Skills Do You Possess?: Amazing flint and steels and rod

Snivyy

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Noaj
Minecraft Username: _JustStopTrying
Wins: 227
Games Played: 3397
Skype Name: ballislife_15
Maturity #/10: 9
Why should we Accept You into Redemption Above All? I know your probably thinking im horrible because of my ratio but when I started playing I was horrible and I don't have the money for a stats reset at the moment. Im 20 times better then my stats. Im a team player and have had experience with this clan before. In the tigers. If you couldn't already tell it's Captain_cookies1 yep it's me again. You guys all hated me at one point but I think we have all matured enough to get over it and come together as a clan and win wars.
What Skills Do You Possess?: Amazing flint and steels and rod
this clan has disbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci