• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Redemption [US Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Name/Age: Wesley/15
Minecraft Username: iSupaHotFire
Win Count: 394 (Combined I have 600)
Game Count: 4000+
Skype Name: I will PM to you
Maturity (#/10 Explain): 8.5/10. I like to joke around a lot. But when it comes to clan battles I am serious.
Why Should We Accept You Into Redemption Above All?: This clan seems pretty good. And the members look like they are pretty chill. And I want to get to know people in here. Plus my boy BossErwyn123 is in here and I haven't take to him in like 5 years. This Clan looks really fun.
What Skills do you Posses?: I am pretty good with Sword and Rod. I listen pretty well. And have pretty decent communication.
Trial member. Add deathcrafter24 on Skype. Ts: voice.clawfest.com

Vaxus

Spectator
Reaction score
Name/Age: Frank/13
Minecraft Username: Vaxus
Win Count: 122 (This is from a different server since I am new to this server)
Game Count: 203 (Like I said above I am new to this server)
Skype Name: cercules21
Maturity (#/10, Explain): 9/10
Why Should We Accept You Into Redemption Above All? I believe I should be accepted because I like to enjoy games with anybody as long as we have fun. Joining a clan would mean a lot to me because I have been wanting to join a group activity that relates in Minecraft for a long time. Being accepted would be really nice and I would love to participate in the activities a clan does. Even if I am new to the server or not I still will posses a skill that have been used elsewhere.
What Skills Do You Possess? (PvP, Teamwork, Etc.): I posses good skills in pvping with teams and just pvp itself.
Thanks for taking your time to read this short application.

Darkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Why Should We Accept You Into Redemption Above All? I believe I should be accepted because I like to enjoy games with anybody as long as we have fun. Joining a clan would mean a lot to me because I have been wanting to join a group activity that relates in Minecraft for a long time. Being accepted would be really nice and I would love to participate in the activities a clan does. Even if I am new to the server or not I still will posses a skill that have been used elsewhere.
What Skills Do You Possess? (PvP, Teamwork, Etc.): I posses good skills in pvping with teams and just pvp itself.
Just curios, how many wins do you have on MCSG? And I think they're asking for how many wins on MCSG

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Ehh... If you're new to this server, how did you get 100/200...

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
I'm sorry but you have been denied.

Reaction score
I said that score was from a different server
Yes, however, this is an MCSG Clan, we require experience from this server, you need to know routes for MCSG specific maps and things like that beforehand, sorry.

Valley_Side

Tribute
Reaction score
Name/Age: Stephen 16
Minecraft Username: FrostySurge/SG4
Win Count:20 on Frosty (I just mess around and do battles/scrims on SG4)
Game Count:52 (Those starts are when I actually try, most of you know what a clan battle account is, that's what SG4 is for)
Skype Name: live:sw10854
Maturity (#/10, Explain): 9, I understand when it is necessary to be mature, such as clan battles, and also know when it is tolerated to be funny.
Why Should We Accept You Into Redemption Above All? I believe I am pretty skilled at pvp, I also have quite a bit of experience with clans. I have been in this community for about a year now, and I understand how most of it works. I also have known Cole for quite a while now(not sure if that means anything to you guys or not)
What Skills Do You Possess? (PvP, Teamwork, Etc.): Good with a rod, good at being calm and deciding what to do or where to go in clan battles, good at team fighting. I am also pretty good at predicting what other clans are going to do, which can be a valuable assets to this clan. Thanks for reading this! :)

WolfG

Spectator
Reaction score
Name/Age:CJ,12(almost 13)
Minecraft Username:Ayato_Kirshima_
Win Count:60+
Game Count:870
Skype Name:trueunstoppable.gaming
Maturity (#/10, Explain):8/10
Why Should We Accept You Into Redemption Above All?Because Im a Good PvPer U need Someone like me and the others and so i can improve my skills playing with u guys and i want new friends i am lonely :'(
What Skills Do You Possess? (PvP, Teamwork, Etc.):Im good At FnS Sword and rod but i am still practising with Bow but my Bow SKills Improved :D

AresPlaysMC

Tribute
Reaction score
Name/Age: Ace, 13
Minecraft Username: Hatriq
Win Count:27
Game Count: 429 ( i did a stat reset but my stats dont show my skill )
Skype Name: poopmaster56
Maturity (#/10, Explain): 9. My maturity is high because I know when to be messing around and when to be serious. A have met many people older than me and I am more mature than them.
Why Should We Accept You Into Redemption Above All? I think and feel like this will be a good clan and a competitive clan and im still looking for one that fits me.
What Skills Do You Possess? (PvP, Teamwork, Etc.): I have Sword skill, fns skill , and rod skill. I can work very good as a team and communication.

Reaction score
Ohhh my... So many to consider...

Name/Age: Stephen 16
Minecraft Username: FrostySurge/SG4
Win Count:20 on Frosty (I just mess around and do battles/scrims on SG4)
Game Count:52 (Those starts are when I actually try, most of you know what a clan battle account is, that's what SG4 is for)
Skype Name: live:sw10854
Maturity (#/10, Explain): 9, I understand when it is necessary to be mature, such as clan battles, and also know when it is tolerated to be funny.
Why Should We Accept You Into Redemption Above All? I believe I am pretty skilled at pvp, I also have quite a bit of experience with clans. I have been in this community for about a year now, and I understand how most of it works. I also have known Cole for quite a while now(not sure if that means anything to you guys or not)
What Skills Do You Possess? (PvP, Teamwork, Etc.): Good with a rod, good at being calm and deciding what to do or where to go in clan battles, good at team fighting. I am also pretty good at predicting what other clans are going to do, which can be a valuable assets to this clan. Thanks for reading this! :)
Pending! We will let you know in less than three days.

Name/Age:CJ,12(almost 13)
Minecraft Username:Ayato_Kirshima_
Win Count:60+
Game Count:870
Skype Name:trueunstoppable.gaming
Maturity (#/10, Explain):8/10
Why Should We Accept You Into Redemption Above All?Because Im a Good PvPer U need Someone like me and the others and so i can improve my skills playing with u guys and i want new friends i am lonely :'(
What Skills Do You Possess? (PvP, Teamwork, Etc.):Im good At FnS Sword and rod but i am still practising with Bow but my Bow SKills Improved :D
Unfortunately, you have been Denied acceptance into Redemption for the following reasons:
- Lack of wins
- Age requirement is 13+, sorry!

Name/Age: Ace, 13
Minecraft Username: Hatriq
Win Count:27
Game Count: 429 ( i did a stat reset but my stats dont show my skill )
Skype Name: poopmaster56
Maturity (#/10, Explain): 9. My maturity is high because I know when to be messing around and when to be serious. A have met many people older than me and I am more mature than them.
Why Should We Accept You Into Redemption Above All? I think and feel like this will be a good clan and a competitive clan and im still looking for one that fits me.
What Skills Do You Possess? (PvP, Teamwork, Etc.): I have Sword skill, fns skill , and rod skill. I can work very good as a team and communication.
Unfortunately, you have been Denied acceptance into Redemption for the following reasons:
- Lack of wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci