• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Red Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowApples

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: ShadowApples
Skype Name: zjuicez
Time Zone: UTC
Are you better at details, big buildings, or ideas (or all)? Details and Ideas
Picture or video of a build that you have done: almost all my builds were on the atlantis map you are working on really, but I did throw this up: http://i.imgur.com/vpgzVNh.jpg
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? Yep.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: ShadowApples
Skype Name: zjuicez
Time Zone: UTC
Are you better at details, big buildings, or ideas (or all)? Details and Ideas
Picture or video of a build that you have done: almost all my builds were on the atlantis map you are working on really, but I did throw this up: http://i.imgur.com/vpgzVNh.jpg
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? Yep.
Accepted for a trial build

MCSkinBuilders

Spectator
Reaction score
Oh. Was rage lying then.? He got me on Skype and he said u accepted me for trial after seeing my speed build ?

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Oh. Was rage lying then.? He got me on Skype and he said u accepted me for trial after seeing my speed build ?
No one can accept people for trial besides me and Ninetailefox92. If we did accept you, we would have told you directly

MCSkinBuilders

Spectator
Reaction score
Builder
Minecraft Name: lukeygbaa
Skype Name: lukeyg2012
Time Zone: GMT
Are you better at details, big buildings, or ideas (or all)? Big buildings and detail are my key points of building process.
Picture or video of a build that you have done: I have a video of a fairly detailed prison build. With iron bars and different kind of bricks. Mossed stone. Normal stone..
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? Yes. I think I'm capable of being a good member of red forest.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Builder
Minecraft Name: lukeygbaa
Skype Name: lukeyg2012
Time Zone: GMT
Are you better at details, big buildings, or ideas (or all)? Big buildings and detail are my key points of building process.
Picture or video of a build that you have done: I have a video of a fairly detailed prison build. With iron bars and different kind of bricks. Mossed stone. Normal stone..
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? Yes. I think I'm capable of being a good member of red forest.
Declined, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci