• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Red Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
(Keep in mind that you won't have to be amazing at all of the aspects. You will just need to be very decent at each)
Minecraft Name:IxEliteHD
Skype Name:IxEliteHD
Time Zone: PST
Do you tend to lean to being better at one aspect (terraforming, redstone, or building) than another (if so, which one)?Amazing at building good at both Redstone and Terraforming
Picture or video of terraforming that you have done:
Picture or video of redstone builds or contraptions that you have done: The video has all of them
Picture or video of a build that you have done: The Video ^^^^
Are you willing to do a trial of each if accepted? I am!

PS this is really similiar to IxLegendz, becuase 1st im making it for him, 2nd IxEliteHD is better at all 3 then me he made 60% of the things in the Video Legendz made 40 so Yeah HOpefully we both get in we LOVE working together

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
(Keep in mind that you won't have to be amazing at all of the aspects. You will just need to be very decent at each)
Do you tend to lean to being better at one aspect (terraforming, redstone, or building) than another (if so, which one)?Amazing at building good at both Redstone and Terraforming
Picture or video of redstone builds or contraptions that you have done: The video has all of them

PS this is really similiar to IxLegendz, becuase 1st im making it for him, 2nd IxEliteHD is better at all 3 then me he made 60% of the things in the Video Legendz made 40 so Yeah HOpefully we both get in we LOVE working together
The Video is the same as IxLEgendz
Double-post D:

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score

Accepted for a trial build

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I didnt know u could edit and delte posts Ughh im sorry
It's okay. Next to the "delete" button under your post, there's an "edit" button. You can copy-paste your post into there. Just letting you know for the future ;)

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Also i'm not quite sure if you can be in a clan AND a build team... If not then this is a waste, but if so then here:
BUILDER APP:
Minecraft Name: wert9999
Skype Name: imwert9999
Time Zone: Eastern
Are you better at details, big buildings, or ideas (or all)? Big buildings and Ideas ( I get most ideas from real life things )
Picture or video of a build that you have done:
cruise.png
moar cruise.png

Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? Of course!

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
I want to apply for builder/terraformer.

Pacific time

I'm always ready for a trial I think I can make all the details in the builder section

Here are some links

http://i.imgur.com/Zwgy5Db.png?1
http://i.imgur.com/gG5eXDm.png?1

These are builds from the map I recently made with IxLegendz
Please apply using the application format
Also i'm not quite sure if you can be in a clan AND a build team... If not then this is a waste, but if so then here:
BUILDER APP:
Minecraft Name: wert9999
Skype Name: imwert9999
Time Zone: Eastern
Are you better at details, big buildings, or ideas (or all)? Big buildings and Ideas ( I get most ideas from real life things )
Picture or video of a build that you have done:
View attachment 10136 View attachment 10137
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? Of course!
Being in a clan and a build team is perfectly fine. Accepted for a trial build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci