• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Rebellion's District

Would you like this map to be on the official MCSG Servers?

• Yes

Votes: 200 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 60 23.1%

• Total voters

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
Is there going to be 2 corns in just the 48 or will there be two in the 24 as well. I havent played it on the servers yet so just wondering. I personally love the 2 corns idea and think it was great on Fallen Empire.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Is there going to be 2 corns in just the 48 or will there be two in the 24 as well. I havent played it on the servers yet so just wondering. I personally love the 2 corns idea and think it was great on Fallen Empire.
There will be 2 corns in each version of the map, on the 24p version it will be 12/12 and on 48p it will be 24/24. I am rather interested to see how games will go as this will split up teams somewhat. :D
I will also update the thread with the new download asap (the download that will be on the servers).

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
İ WON 2 GAMES ON THİS MAP :D BUT HONESTLY NOT THE BEST FOR PvP
Every map has their own positive and negative points. I haven't had the chance to play yet but I hope to play it soon :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci