• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

READ THIS!! I bet you will agree

djdjg12

Tribute
Reaction score
OK, I've been having this issue, and i know it is not just me. MCSG is getting stale, and its not the server, its the map issues. All I seem to be playing is map 4. At first I didn't mind, but now its just getting annoying. I play only several matches that are not on map 4, which is unfortunate. I say maybe there could be one lobby deticated to a specific map. So maybe run something disableing voting for 4 different lobbies, one for map 1, one for 2, one for 3, and one for 5. The rest can be left alone, and be deticated to map 4. Thank you for reading, and please share this if you think similar to what I do. Thank you.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
This has been suggested before and will not happen.

But what indeed a good suggestion is, is a cooldown ^

Btw, how about a good title next time?

djdjg12

Tribute
Reaction score
that is actually a really good idea, a map cannot win more than twice in a row

you90tpwn3d

Survivor
Reaction score
that is actually a really good idea, a map cannot win more than twice in a row
What if there are people who joined a server and the previous match was stage 4 and they wanted to play stage 4? This will have a major effect on the servers as the voting system won't be much of a choice, but rather a different map every time. It just wouldn't work well with the servers. Of course, this is my opinion.

BazzBerry

Survivor
Reaction score
Personally I think the cool-down thing is a good idea.
If players can't play the server they want, oh well, they can bare through it for one game.

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
In my opinion, the voting system was put there so the majority of people can choose to play whichever map they wanted. If we had a cool down then this would prevent a lot of people from being able to use the voting system for what it was put there for. And if we had servers with only one map, then some servers would be extremely crowed and others not as much.

Also moved to featured suggestions

iiCALLmeNOOBY

Career
Reaction score
I dont think this would be possible im afraid, as the servers restart after every match so does the plugin. Im not sure there is a way of letting the plugin know which map to not choose after the server gets restarted.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
I dont think this would be possible im afraid, as the servers restart after every match so does the plugin. Im not sure there is a way of letting the plugin know which map to not choose after the server gets restarted.
Urgh, good point.

Reaction score
I don't like the new voting system, map 4 is way overrated and I have only just played map 5 for the first time it's always 4. Map 5 and 3 I never get a chance to play any more and 1 and 2 I have the odd game of. I really think you should make it that the map is chosen at random therefore all the maps will be played, not just 4.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci