• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

React | US Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captmrawesome

Career
Reaction score
Just making sure if anyone is still mad at me? I didn't have talk power to tell you i could play the scrim.

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
Just making sure if anyone is still mad at me? I didn't have talk power to tell you i could play the scrim.
No of course we are not mad at you, thats our fault.
The members I've talked to seem to think otherwise, I'm fine with being banned really the main reason I'm mad is that my friends and I used to go to this ts to play other games. Mind un-banning me for like 10 min. so I can tell them?
We banned you for being rude and talking about taking our memebers and our ts. We didn't think you were right to say that and we decided that the punishment would be banishment. I will not be undoing this and I hope you can understand.

GetArcanined

Career
Reaction score
IGN:Tundrakiller23
Wins:215
Donor: No
Skype and TS: Yes both
Skype name: cowichangamer
Timezone: Pacific Mountain Time
Pvp Strength's: FnS,Bow,Crits,Sword,Op chest route's
Pvp Weaknesses: Bow spam, Hacker's, Teams of 4, FnS spam!
Past clans: #Timber, #Prodigy #TheUprising
Are you willing to wear the React skin: yes but it would be nice to be linked to a Skin that noone else is using
Tell you about myself: I am a mature 12 year old who always try's hard in everything. I won't give up when you throw a challenge at me i will always try to beat Darklum3n, SociallyAK and everyone else i may not win but if i keep trying i will win one day. I will be loyal to this clan forever and i think i would fit good with the clan member's and i want to have fun with my personaly Favourite clan so hopefully accept me and link me to a skin please and thank you for ready this long paragragh hope to see you guys later Bye :)

Last edited:

TheMultiColoredFox

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: S04r_CD
Wins: 800 plus with alts
Donor: none atm
Do you have Skype or TS: Yes I do
Skype name: Will Pm
Timezone: Pst
PvP strengths: Bow(spamming) f&s is essential as well.
PvP weaknesses: Close sword PvP
Past Clans: #Verzon
Are you willing to use the #React skin?: No, I like my Alaskan Skin
Lastly, tell us about yourself: People misjudge others, and that leads to their downfall. :)o I
Made a proverb)

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
I wasn't asking member to member to join my clan, Frankly I'm surprised how quickly you thought of that. I just want the reason the member left and joined back. It's Kupi s ts to begin with and from him I heard some members not caring if he left the clan until he brought up taking down the ts. I told Soc we would be making a different tab to not be so mean to you guys, I would hate it if the owner left and took the ts with him so we were trying not to do that, But you guys thought differently I wasn't trying to take down the clan. I told you guys plenty of times already. I just made my clan a couple days ago and you made your clan mouths ago, It sounds like you guys just don't like me as a person and just want me banned. Maybe instead of worrying about if you and your members are going to leave a clan they were mouths in to go to a clan that was just made 24 hours ago, and stated fixing your problems maybe , just maybe they will not want to leave.
I actually like you as a person, it's just that i don't like there being people creating "revolutions" in my clan.

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: S04r_CD
Wins: 800 plus with alts
Donor: none atm
Do you have Skype or TS: Yes I do
Skype name: Will Pm
Timezone: Pst
PvP strengths: Bow(spamming) f&s is essential as well.
PvP weaknesses: Close sword PvP
Past Clans: #Verzon
Are you willing to use the #React skin?: No, I like my Alaskan Skin
Lastly, tell us about yourself: People misjudge others, and that leads to their downfall. :)o I
Made a proverb)
ACCEPTED TRIAL: be on our TS please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci