• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

React | US Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: SLopez509
Wins: 850+
Donor: Diamond
Do you have Skype or TS: yes both
Skype name: S.Lopez509
Timezone: I truly don't know my timezone put Right now it's 9:30
PvP strengths: bow, Rod, Flint & Steel, 1v1's, and water pvp
PvP weaknesses: When the enemy get a really good combo on you.
Past Clans: #Hex, #Fallen, #Odious
Are you willing to use the #React skin?: sure

Lastly, tell us about yourself: I live in South America, Chile but my connection is pretty good on US server's (90-140 Ping) and I am a no lifer :'( #NoLifeFTw
Accepted for trial! <3 Please be on TS a lot during your trial to improve your chances of acceptance.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
well that was interesting im thinking of withdrawing my app mabye because captainjs thinks that "Will not fit in" unless im already denied IDK.

Also am i denied or accepted... cus 2 people said i was accepted then someone said i was denied im confused...
That was just me being stupid. xD You are accepted for trial, please be on TS during your trial!

SLopez509

Diamond
Reaction score
Accepted for trial! <3 Please be on TS a lot during your trial to improve your chances of acceptance.
thank you and I might not be on that much this week or the next, i am moving and i might not have that much internet

Theoriez

Survivor
Reaction score
I highly suggest making xDefrasa for full member, if I was still a leader in here he would probably be elite if he was active the next few days :p

xDefrasa

Diamond
Reaction score
I highly suggest making xDefrasa for full member, if I was still a leader in here he would probably be elite if he was active the next few days :p
your pretty hot but i dont deserve it i mean i just applied for the clan this morning

Nelson123123

Experienced
Reaction score
He has to at least go through trial...

Since I am now officer, darklum3n has given me permission to do this:

Sorry, but you have been denied. Many of the members feel as though you would not fit in well with our clan and our atmosphere.
However, if you feel that this is untrue, please join our TS and hang out with us before you apply. You may reapply again in 3 days, and hanging out on TS with us will give us a better sense of your attitude and improve your chances of being accepted.
Tem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci