• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

React | US Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quisey21

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TheOnlyChanse

Wins: 465+

Donor: Diamond

Meet all requirements?: Yup

Skype name: itbechance

Timezone: Eastern

PvP strengths: Fishing Rod and FnS

PvP weaknesses: Being lit on fire

Past Clans: Medieval, Divine, Equinox

Why would you like to be part of React?: I would love to be part of React because I love experiencing clans and meeting people equal to my skill or better than me. This clan has been up for a while and seeing the clan battle records this clan has amazing teamwork and I want a clan that has people I'm able to rely on.
Accepted as Trial: Please be active on the Teamspeak!

tofomofo

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Tofomofo

Wins:625

Donor:leafygreentea

Meet all requirements?:idk but i haz sweg m8

Skype name:you haz it itz where i send u mi nudz ;)

Timezone:swag swag like texas

PvP strengths:starfing sweg yolo fishing rod bow

PvP weaknesses:weter battlez

Past Clans:react divine forskinz

Why would you like to be part of React?:cause mi niqqaz r here

Quisey21

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Tofomofo

Wins:625

Donor:leafygreentea

Meet all requirements?:idk but i haz sweg m8

Skype name:you haz it itz where i send u mi nudz ;)

Timezone:swag swag like texas

PvP strengths:starfing sweg yolo fishing rod bow

PvP weaknesses:weter battlez

Past Clans:react divine forskinz

Why would you like to be part of React?:cause mi niqqaz r here
Accepted as Trial: Please be active on the Teamspeak!

SkitThePsyco

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh yea guys im trying to get a job so i can't start paying for a better internet provider so i might be coming back !YAY! (everyone screams with joy and jumps up into a free-frame moment)

zChaotic

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: zChaotic Alt: BaccaArmyUnite

Wins: 88/562 BaccaArmyUnite 93/1455 noobaccount

Donor:v no

Meet all requirements?: Not the win requirement but i dont know my ratio so hopefully its good

Skype name: zChaoticMC

Timezone: est

PvP strengths: Bow spamming, Quickfns , Fishing Rod Technique , Sword Melee

PvP weaknesses: Hackers(Regen,Forcefield,Killaura,Aimbot,) Lag (fps.ping) 4Teams and higher

Past Clans: Solar Aura

Why would you like to be part of React?: Heres the story. When i first started MCSG i didnt care bout clans and wins and ratios. Now since ive gotten competitive my goal was to get my ratio and wins up. When i first started to get a better ratio on my current account, i felt it was a perfect time to apply. I do apply for clans alot but i stopped to do that its just im looking for the best clan that fits me and this will be a perfect clan to join. But i was DENIED the first time I applied. I then worked on my amount of wins, and ratio but stopped mcsg for 1 week which took my skills down but ive been playing often to get ACCEPTED! I thank you for reading my application and the time to read what i just wrote.

I want to succeed so I am willing to fail.

Quisey21

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: zChaotic Alt: BaccaArmyUnite

Wins: 88/562 BaccaArmyUnite 93/1455 noobaccount

Donor:v no

Meet all requirements?: Not the win requirement but i dont know my ratio so hopefully its good

Skype name: zChaoticMC

Timezone: est

PvP strengths: Bow spamming, Quickfns , Fishing Rod Technique , Sword Melee

PvP weaknesses: Hackers(Regen,Forcefield,Killaura,Aimbot,) Lag (fps.ping) 4Teams and higher

Past Clans: Solar Aura

Why would you like to be part of React?: Heres the story. When i first started MCSG i didnt care bout clans and wins and ratios. Now since ive gotten competitive my goal was to get my ratio and wins up. When i first started to get a better ratio on my current account, i felt it was a perfect time to apply. I do apply for clans alot but i stopped to do that its just im looking for the best clan that fits me and this will be a perfect clan to join. But i was DENIED the first time I applied. I then worked on my amount of wins, and ratio but stopped mcsg for 1 week which took my skills down but ive been playing often to get ACCEPTED! I thank you for reading my application and the time to read what i just wrote.

I want to succeed so I am willing to fail.
Denied: You applied for multiple clans and you're already trial for Draconis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci