• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

React | US Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lost all respect but I still like da banner ^.^

But you guys should really just put the DQ you are losing respect fast, react has been doing good but maybe having darklum3n was a bad disicion being that he has not proved worthy the past few days TBH.

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lost all respect but I still like da banner ^.^

But you guys should really just put the DQ you are losing respect fast, react has been doing good but maybe having darklum3n was a bad disicion being that he has not proved worthy the past few days TBH.
#selfie

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
The sad thing is that, THEORETICALLY, we shouldn't get in trouble if we used Rielu. No one has proof that Rielu = Kranzo, well they probably do because kranzo is fairly loose lipped. I know that it is common knowledge, but I just would like to put that out there.
Ugh stfu everyone knows he's kranzo.

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
Ugh stfu everyone knows he's kranzo.
Hey frog, why don't you send that to a mod instead of just throwing it around? Seems a little stupid having evidence of a banned player and not turning it in. Oh yeah maybe because it can't be edited/cut to size. And why are you being such an ass? Like I said before, if you want to prove a point, clan battle us. But we will use whoever we want.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey frog, why don't you send that to a mod instead of just throwing it around? Seems a little stupid having evidence of a banned player and not turning it in. Oh yeah maybe because it can't be edited/cut to size. And why are you being such an ass? Like I said before, if you want to prove a point, clan battle us. But we will use whoever we want.
You won't use whoever you want in tech's clan wars. That's one thing for sure.

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
You won't use whoever you want in tech's clan wars. That's one thing for sure.
That's why we're never going to be in another one of techs clan wars.

Edit: bans like Kranzo and swaggiraffe are unfair and have a lot of places for error. If you are unaware swag was banned because of the same post being reported by 3different people Kranzo was impersonated and banned for insulting kelliebreane. Niether of them were banned for hacking.

Last edited:

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That's why we're never going to be in another one of techs clan wars.
Just because you got DQ'd for sufficient evidence. You lost, so you 'Dropped Out'. You've lost my respect, and about the whole community's. I'll definitely have to talk to Chris to watch out for you. And while ago you said, "Tech's banned players rule is stupid." Well, you agreed to them, so it's not his fault.

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
Just because you got DQ'd for sufficient evidence. You lost, so you 'Dropped Out'. You've lost my respect, and about the whole community's. I'll definitely have to talk to Chris to watch out for you. And while ago you said, "Tech's banned players rule is stupid." Well, you agreed to them, so it's not his fault.
Didn't we already address that we don't care what other people think of us?

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Edit: bans like Kranzo and swaggiraffe are unfair and have a lot of places for error. If you are unaware swag was banned because of the same post being reported by 3different people Kranzo was impersonated and banned for insulting kelliebreane. Niether of them were banned for hacking.
Incorrect. Swag was banned for stealing donor from people and giving it to his friends. He stole Kosmish's VIP, which got him reported and banned.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Incorrect. Swag was banned for stealing donor from people and giving it to his friends. He stole Kosmish's VIP, which got him reported and banned.
Yeah, and wasn't kranzo banned for threatening to ddos people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci