• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

React | US Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
Dear React,
During the livestream, immediately after the battle was over, React was DQ'd. That was the final answer, as soon as Kranzo played as Darklum3n in the game you were DQ'd, but not publically. All your final attempts to get you un-DQ'd were turned down due to the fact that the amount of evidence showed otherwise. You can't leave Clan Wars after the decision has been made due to the face that you don't like the answer.

Putting False information on your thread does not represent your clan very well.

- Staff of Tech's Clan Wars

So then why did you have to separately DQ my clan out of the tourney after we dropped out. I have screenshots of you saying " it doesn't matter, you dropped out anyways." If this quote came from you, I believe I can take the win. So don't come on my thread with that bullshit when you were still over thinking it. I want everyone to know, I don't care about losing. All I care about is what seems right in my eyes, if others disagree then so be it. If prod was truly better than us, I would admit it. As of now I will take everything off that has to do with techaton.

ITsMeTYL3R

Diamond
Reaction score
So then why did you have to separately DQ my clan out of the tourney after we dropped out. I have screenshots of you saying " it doesn't matter, you dropped out anyways." If this quote came from you, I believe I can take the win. So don't come on my thread with that bullshit when you were still over thinking it. I want everyone to know, I don't care about losing. All I care about is what seems right in my eyes, if others disagree then so be it. If prod was truly better than us, I would admit it. As of now I will take everything off that has to do with techaton.
K

BunnzOfCookie

Career
Reaction score
Tbh, after reading this all, and observing, most of reacts contradicting statements, you make 0% sense. I used to like you, but after this me, aswell as many other clans and people have lost oh so much respect. Please admit and I will be grateful.

I do have respect for those like March, Tru and some of my other friends.

O yea, I have kranzo buddied from primeval, and I was in the AFK room on TS. It was a green name kranzo, and to the right Nick

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm not sure why we are still flaming about this. All I've really seen is flame from people that already don't like us. If you lost respect for us pm me or DON'T SAY ANYTHING because frankly I don't care. Respect has a weird meaning to it and if it can be lost over a fight then so be it. So I think we should go back to techatons clan wars and focus on that. While prod is getting so worked up about all this they forgot the real goal of this and that is to win clan wars, so good luck.

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
Man this is awesome to read!

But seriously, I'm pretty sure a large amount of respect had been lost for this clan, and good luck getting into another clan wars!

~Sincerely
The rest of the forums
What do you know, a guy that didn't read anything I just posted. No but seriously keep going with what ever you were saying. You can read my post after.
P.s. just hellooo doesn't care and you won't see us applying for techatons ever again.

Quisey21

Experienced
Reaction score
I have something to say regarding to what techaton said, you said that they practiced so hard just to play while, Me, SociallyAK , and marchelloabc heard ImNotAFK13 , Epic_Frog_Song , and ThatCoolCucumber say they weren't trying because they knew we were going to be DQ'd. I know the big deal is about kranzo playing, but its hard to believe stuff coming from people are telling two different stories, but are on the same side.

Last edited:

endthebean

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have something to say to techaton . You said that they practiced so hard just to play while, Me, SociallyAK , and marchelloabc heard ImNotAFK13 , Epic_Frog_Song , and ThatCoolCucumber say they weren't trying because they knew we were going to be DQ'd. I know the big deal is about kranzo playing, but its hard to believe when people are telling two different stories, but are on the same side.
If you have something to say to tech you should PM him, not post a message publicly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci