• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

React | US Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: specops2012
Wins: 79 (Hive Person w/ 150)
Donor: Nu ;-;
Do you have Skype or TS: Yes
Skype name: mattman0309
Timezone: Eastern
PvP strengths: Fishing Rod, F/S, Running :D, #CritStain, Bows
PvP weaknesses: Cobwebs, Water,
Past Clans: #Gamers (Hive. Clan was shut down by b0xx3r because the owner was hacking. The owner of the clan was a Feminine Hygene Product).
Why do you want the honor of being in React: I would like to be apart of React because I would like to try out MCSG more often. I hope this could be my place to start in Clans. I am really smart when it comes to PVP and would love to try out MCSG clans <3 You guys seemed very welcoming and good at what you do.
ACCEPTED TRIAL: explanation- has a 1/5 without having routes it is a good ratio, but small mistakes should and will cost you your trial.

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
We barely use skype, we only ever use it when our TS runs out, so just be active om our TS :D

Last edited:

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
Wow didn't even know react was such a thing you guys have a really good clan record and a really good roster from what I heard,sorry I'm such a noob I'm new to the forums community.Elite cheerleader maybe?

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow didn't even know react was such a thing you guys have a really good clan record and a really good roster from what I heard,sorry I'm such a noob I'm new to the forums community.Elite cheerleader maybe?
Kupi lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci