• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

React | US Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quisey21

Experienced
Reaction score
Well I've made my decision I am leaving the clan. Even though I was a Trial member I think I wasn't good enough for the clan. Plus I always died in clan scrims even. So it doesn't even matter having me here. I did have a lot of fun and made a ton of new friends. Thanks to you guys. You guys were very respectful to me and we clan scrim every day which was a lot fun too. So thanks to you guys for letting me have a another chance. But I'm going to be gone for real. Hopefully you guys don't hate me or anything. I still will remember you guys. I love you all<3 BTW Gimme cheerleader plz!
DONT NOOOO PLS you're good dude. I die in scrims all the time, its no big deal, stay pls ;-;

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
After a day or two of thinking and talking to certain people who should not be named. I'm leaving React, good luck to you guys but I feel that I have more enemies in this clan than friends. I'm not going to name the enemies because I don't want to start any flame. Thank you Soc, Dark, DeJarLes, Africcan, Blue, and Stormz for being great friends. This is a great clan guys and I recommend you join it if you want to be in one of the best. Again, thanks for the opportunity.

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
After a day or two of thinking and talking to certain people who should not be named. I'm leaving React, good luck to you guys but I feel that I have more enemies in this clan than friends. I'm not going to name the enemies because I don't want to start any flame. Thank you Soc, Dark, DeJarLes, Africcan, Blue, and Stormz for being great friends. This is a great clan guys and I recommend you join it if you want to be in one of the best. Again, thanks for the opportunity.
Actually #SpusClan is dah bomb because all of our members have over 69 wins and we have this amazing player named xxSPUxx who is rising up the leaderboards very quickly with a great ratio and skill man he's so good he 13 hearted me

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
It was great having you here. It is sad to see you go, but I hope you have good luck in the future :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci