• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

React | US Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stabazam

Diamond
Reaction score
Erm Tbh dark and Captain are both correct. I would love to battle you but to be honest, it's true most of you are crazy immature (not u ily stab). But in the past you have insulted us, disrespected us, earlier bucketz got the worst evidence attempting to get captain banned for "no knockback" when it was lag. Also, we suspect some of you of ddosing us in multiple occasions. To finalize, you (most of you, that is) hate losing. I can almost guarantee a lot of you will hate and ddos us if we win a CB against you, and you will brag to no end if you win. Fact is, I want to battle you, but it will have consequences if we do. In conclusion, the decision is: UNDECIDED. We may battle you eventually, but not yet. Good day :)
Even tho we don't like losing we would not ddos over it. You know nothing about us. We are friendly if you're friendly back. That was a very very stupid post, and if I were you I would delete it. There are some members that are immature they do that to defend that clan for what people say to us. It was on both sides so I would apreciate if you realize that you guys were doing it to. Never accuse my clan of ddos. Never. If captain was getting ddos he would have lagged out. For all of you I hope you realize you have immature members to, but do you see me crying over it No.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
On behalf of Legion,
I challenge you to an official 6v6 or 8v8 clan battle following by Soul's Rules either today or tomorrow.
If you accept this battle, please add me on skype: PugV3

TeamWolfpack

Tribute
Reaction score
In behalf of the #Wolfpack, I challenge you to a 5v5-6v6 Clan battle or scrimmage under souls rules. Add kyle.oper on Skype if you accept.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
On behalf of Legion,
I challenge you to an official 6v6 or 8v8 clan battle following by Soul's Rules either today or tomorrow.
If you accept this battle, please add me on skype: PugV3
In behalf of the #Wolfpack, I challenge you to a 5v5-6v6 Clan battle or scrimmage under souls rules. Add kyle.oper on Skype if you accept.
Pending! :)

K4xx0r

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm officially leaving #React and joining my friend Kingtut in #Convulsion if you guys would like any information on why I left pm me on the forums and I'd be glad to answer you (I left because of problems in the clan)
bby </3 good luck with the new clan

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
Stop being rude towards Captain, he is just showing his appreciation. Also I think we should over come these problems as a whole through a meeting and such. Thanks for all you have done and it is sad to see you go. Have fun in Convulsion.
I just find it obnoxious that anything I post about leaving he likes that's all

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I just find it obnoxious that anything I post about leaving he likes that's all
You obviously aren't experienced on the forums. :p
Likes don't really mean anything, but they could mean everything. That's why we have people with only 1000 posts but like 9000 likes! xD

Liking your posts in this instance is a way of saying 'goodbye'. ;)

Theoremz

Diamond
Reaction score
Even tho we don't like losing we would not ddos over it. You know nothing about us. We are friendly if you're friendly back. That was a very very stupid post, and if I were you I would delete it. There are some members that are immature they do that to defend that clan for what people say to us. It was on both sides so I would apreciate if you realize that you guys were doing it to. Never accuse my clan of ddos. Never. If captain was getting ddos he would have lagged out. For all of you I hope you realize you have immature members to, but do you see me crying over it No.
Excuse me, but you heard me attempting to be polite in my post but did not reply with it and therefore I will not either, as you do not deserve it. we haven't ddosed a clan once. Ever. also, if you are being ddosed, that does not mean you will automatically lag out of the game, but often times just have a very very bad ping to the game. And finally, you think it's ok to ddos the clan to reply to if we say things you don't appreciate? in addition, we keep everything nice and polite and always have. that is why your clan has received such a bad reputation among the community as complete raigquitters. none of you can EVER stand losing. if we won, we would be ddosed I promise you that. this is why darklum3n denied your CB Request, the decision most of us agreed with.

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
Excuse me, but you heard me attempting to be polite in my post but did not reply with it and therefore I will not either, as you do not deserve it. we haven't ddosed a clan once. Ever. also, if you are being ddosed, that does not mean you will automatically lag out of the game, but often times just have a very very bad ping to the game. And finally, you think it's ok to ddos the clan to reply to if we say things you don't appreciate? in addition, we keep everything nice and polite and always have. that is why your clan has received such a bad reputation among the community as complete raigquitters. none of you can EVER stand losing. if we won, we would be ddosed I promise you that. this is why darklum3n denied your CB Request, the decision most of us agreed with.
I've heard the problem coming from both clans and I think this is completely unnecessary and stupid. I would like to drop this whole thing and resolve our issues over time. When I joined I felt the atmosphere and understood we weren't the two clans to be scrimming. So as of now we won't scrim your clan until we resolve our issues. Sorry about my member being immature and hope we may make up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci