• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

React | US Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

K4xx0r

Survivor
Reaction score
Put me on break, I feel torn between friends leaving and the clan, Might come back But not sure.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
For having BoBo demoted for something he didn't even do, and when he leaves you guys like the post, That's really unfair.
I didn't see what the post was and accidentally liked it! D: I unliked it just now. And about him being demoted for something he didn't even do, how do you think I feel??? None of this was up to me!!!!! If it were, I'd be leader and he'd be head officer while having a huge part in the clan. He volunteered to step down so I could take his position. Then, Jake decided to make this rank "advisor". He moved me to it and Bobo to Head Officer. Then just today, Nick moved me down to head officer and Bobo to member.
Leaving, cya.
Please stay!!! D: I volunteer to step down from Head Officer so you can have the position back. It wasn't my fault... ; _ ;

DannyMan725

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: DannyMan725

Wins: 697

Donor: Iron. Expires shortly.

Do you have Skype or TS: Yes. DannyMan725 on both.

Skype name: dannyman725

Timezone: EST.

PvP strengths: Sword/Rod/FnS.

PvP weaknesses: I am not efficiently as good with bow.

Past Clans: #Imperial #Odious

Are you willing to use the #React skin?: Yes.

Lastly, tell us about yourself: I like blue. Blue is my life.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score

Accepted as trial! :)

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score

Dannnnnyyyyyyy

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
Put me on break, I feel torn between friends leaving and the clan, Might come back But not sure.
For you to understand, bobo is the only one leaving and No one demoted him, he is still head officer. Secondly, bobo should put this on himself if he did get moved to member. He told me me multiple times that he wants captain to move to head officer and himself to move down to member . So before you'd like to rage, please look at the facts before.

BoBo_the_Bear_

Survivor
Reaction score
I didn't see what the post was and accidentally liked it! D: I unliked it just now. And about him being demoted for something he didn't even do, how do you think I feel??? None of this was up to me!!!!! If it were, I'd be leader and he'd be head officer while having a huge part in the clan. He volunteered to step down so I could take his position. Then, Jake decided to make this rank "advisor". He moved me to it and Bobo to Head Officer. Then just today, Nick moved me down to head officer and Bobo to member.

Please stay!!! D: I volunteer to step down from Head Officer so you can have the position back. It wasn't my fault... ; _ ;
For you to understand, bobo is the only one leaving and No one demoted him, he is still head officer. Secondly, bobo should put this on himself if he did get moved to member. He told me me multiple times that he wants captain to move to head officer and himself to move down to member . So before you'd like to rage, please look at the facts before.
I'm not leaving, I told Nick I was trolling xD I didn't think you guys would take it seriously.

K4xx0r

Survivor
Reaction score
Well I guess take me of break #<3 BoBo, But anyway i will tell the leaders about my problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci