• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

RC_4777's Plot: Primean Embassy-Senator Airus's Tower

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
In-Game Name - RC_4777
Did anyone help you?(list in-game names) - Some copying assistance from razzledgirl :p
Do you want to be featured? - Sure, why not?
Plot ID - #3463
Images - http://imgur.com/a/Jf7o5

Hope you like it!

Story:
Deep into space, far from Earth, the first extraterrestrial human colony sits: Primarus. The beautiful snowy world is a center of culture, arts, politics, and architecture, and no architectural feat rivals the Primean Embassy on its mountain perch. An iconic section is the private tower of one of the United Human Planets most powerful politicians: Karia Airus. Feel free to explore this wonderful specimen of Primean design, but don't interrupt Senator Airus in her office!

Last edited:
Reactions: Yin

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
lol this has no sweg lol jk
This is one of the most amazing plot's I've seen along with Bulletshield3 plot - Havoc. I love both the exterior and interior they are bootyful

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Great plot! I like the idea and the architecture!

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words! In the plot next to it I'm currently working on something with a similar architectural theme, but I plan to try to outclass this one in every way I can.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci