• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Razer Mouses?

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
and you think that in a fight, people dont by accidently scroll to the wrong hotkey? scrolling is not precise and accurate at all., a physical button is more assuring and convenient
I get what you're saying but personally I am not missing having that many buttons on the side of my mouse. I use the number keys 1, 2, 3 and 4 for sword, bow, fishing rod and flint and steel respectively, and the scroll wheel for everything else, and I never have any problems with having the wrong thing selected. For me having that many mouse buttons is unnecessary for minecraft and does nothing but compromise your grip.

Kwayky

Survivor
Reaction score
If you need a certain mouse to be good at mcsg GL at being good -_-
He's not buying a mouse to rely on it to be good, he's buying it so he can improve with the certain tools gaming mice provide, such as macro's and the higher quality, more accurate sensors they have (not all gaming mice have good sensors).

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have a razer naga, And I absoutly love it. The side buttons help so much for PvP. I used to suck at chest grabbing. Im a pro at it now because of this amazing mouse!

p.s. dont buy a razer headset;p

coolguy1264

Tribute
Reaction score
He's not buying a mouse to rely on it to be good, he's buying it so he can improve with the certain tools gaming mice provide, such as macro's and the higher quality, more accurate sensors they have (not all gaming mice have good sensors).
Oh yeah I'mm not that good with this stuff :)

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
I went to my friends house and he has like 4 brothers, each a gamer, and each with a certain mouse. My friend had just got the naga 2014, amazing, the deathadder is okay, but for me, my hands are too large, plus there's not enough buttons. The taipan, BOOO and an ouroboros, since I'm ambidextrous, this mouse is amazing for me, but I got the naga 2013, and I'm fine with that.

Fnnythe3hd

Platinum
Reaction score
Why pay over $100 for a mouse? All you need are two buttons, and a scroll wheel. (I use a trackpad.)

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
and you think that in a fight, people dont by accidently scroll to the wrong hotkey? scrolling is not precise and accurate at all., a physical button is more assuring and convenient
There are number keys .-.

The most I'd spend on a mouse is £35...it's not like having a more expensive mouse will make you better, £35 can buy either of two Logitech gaming mice, one of which has a few macro keys.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci