• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rasclarts | EU [ELITEPVPTEAM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

EverGaming

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN : RaduPi .
Name / Nickname : Gabriel / Ever .
Skype (may PM) : ever.swag69 .
Wins* : 460+ / 4100+ .
Why do you want to join the Rasclarts? : I want to join Rasclarts because there are good players at pvp / mcsg and I think I am mature and I can be in this clan ( And a little bit skillful I can say ) .
What will you bring to the Rasclarts? : Respect .

Nix

Platinum
Reaction score
Why do you want to join the Rasclarts? : I want to join Rasclarts because there are good players at pvp / mcsg and I think I am mature and I can be in this clan ( And a little bit skillful I can say ) .
Please dont guys

hdwisiaaof

Diamond
Reaction score
declined. reason: no

Rasclarts

Experienced
Reaction score
Mature? Hahahaha. When you're in PvP servers the chat is full of trash talk. Grow up.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Hello guys!
Recently, I have found numerous (30+) posts of flame or abuse on this thread. Let me remind you of a few important MCGamer Terms and Conditions:
Code:
2. Do not disrespect or harass other members: We want people in our community to feel safe and respected.

Example:
[User], you suck at minecraft.
[User] is a hacking noob.

If someone is telling you to stop harassing them or is making it obvious that they are feeling abused, do not continue what you are saying or doing.
Harassment is taken very seriously. If you are caught harassing others, you may risk being permanently removed from our community.
Spreading rumors about others is not allowed.
Stalking a player around into servers and constantly targeting them is considered harassment
Do not antagonize other members or staff members in order to evoke any specific reaction to the point of including up to abusive reactions.
Code:
8. Do not start argue/flame wars: We want to keep the community peaceful; a place where people are free to have opinions and discuss things. Arguments ruin discussions and are unnecessary.

Example:
Your opinion is stupid.
This idea is just stupid.
User 1: Your ideas are bad and you’re a hacker!
User 2: No you’re a hacker!
Staff: Stop arguing.
Users: No!

The difference between an argument and a discussion is that a discussion has valid points provided by each sides debating. An argument is a pointless disagreement where sides repeatedly claim the opposing side is wrong without any explanation or validation.
Flaming/trolling threads are not allowed as they may cause arguments.
If a staff member says to stop arguing, you must stop.
Controversial topics that may incite harassment, flame wars, or hate crimes are not allowed. This includes discussion of religion and politics.
Code:
14. Do not start drama: This is a community about gaming where the purpose is to have fun. Causing drama causes stress for others, makes the community look and feel bad and will not be tolerated.

If you are unsure if what you plan to post or have posted will or can cause drama, message a staff member privately for approval.
Code:
4. Do not discriminate other members: Our member base consist of people of many different races, genders, country, religion, sexual orientation, etc. We do not want our members to feel left out due to them being different.

Example:
We hate [certain group]
Kill all [certain group]

Phrases and words that may offend people of a certain group is not allowed. This includes things like “This is gay.”
If you are unsure if something is classified as discrimination, ask a staff member.
Code:
3. Do not use derogatory or profane language: There are many members in our community of various ages and words that are not appropriate should not be spoken or seen.

Example:
Do not say anything you wouldn’t say to your loving grand parents

Keep the chat PG.
Inappropriate names will be banned.
Do not say/post anything inappropriate.
The use of light swear words such as crap and damn are allowed.
Bypassing the profanity filter will result in an immediate ban.
If you are unsure of whether a word is considered inappropriate, ask a staff member.
If any of these rules or any of the rules found here are broken, you may risk being punished by, but not limited to, a forums ban. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact me or any other staff member. Have a nice day!

BenPCGamingHD

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: BenPCGamingHD // _Fors4ken_
Name / Nickname: Ben
Skype (may PM): i'm already in the chat -_ -
Wins*: around 450
Why do you want to join the Rasclarts?: skill
What will you bring to the Rasclarts?: no much skill

Rasclarts

Experienced
Reaction score